X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Yahtzee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jealous of everybody on here getting Blanton's.

Comment

Originally posted by TXMOPAR View Post
      Makers 46 had a definite spot in my bar but Blantons is very smooth and the fact that I can't hardly find it in my area makes me spend that much more time trying.

I like Blantons and try to keep some on hand but the price hike makes me question if I'll keep buying it

Lots of really good stuff out there for a better price

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        I like Blantons and try to keep some on hand but the price hike makes me question if I'll keep buying it

Lots of really good stuff out there for a better price
        What's the going rate for a bottle?

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
          What's the going rate for a bottle?
          $50s which is a great buy at that price. I usually see it in stores for around $70

Comment

I've always payed $55-$57. This shipment was $214 tax included for 3. I've got a lot...so until it comes back below $60 I won't bulk buy anymore just 1 here and there on occasion

It ain't $60 good much less $70, and it's my favorite lol

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              $50s which is a great buy at that price. I usually see it in stores for around $70
              That's a really good price. Everytime I've seen it, it has been around a hundred bucks.

Comment

The mark up is ridiculous. My first, and only bottle, was around $52 several years ago before the whale status.

Comment

Liqu-o-Rama in Fort Worth sells their store pick for $70s, they also have some 10yr pappy for $499, it's a $60 bottle

Comment

I paid 59$ because I've never found it before.

Comment

Yesterday I picked up the last 2 bottles of Eagle Rare at the Local spec's. Had them marked at $23.

Comment

Last eagle rare I bought was $27, it's $46 now locally

Comment

Originally posted by txisboi23 View Post
                          Yesterday I picked up the last 2 bottles of Eagle Rare at the Local spec's. Had them marked at $23.
                          That's a great buy, one of my favorites. It's still low to mid $30s here

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            Last eagle rare I bought was $27, it's $46 now locally
                            Paid $31 for a bottle, last Saturday...in Waco at a small store... both of the big chain stores wanted $46

Comment

I just found two more bottles of Blantons. The liquor store owner said that they had a fire at the distillery and hadn't made any for a while, but that they were back in production. He said that the smaller stores would be allowed one bottle per week. I bet it gets easier to find moving forward

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                                Paid $31 for a bottle, last Saturday...in Waco at a small store... both of the big chain stores wanted $46

Found a bottle today for $29. Will be my first time trying it.

Comment

Working...
                                X