• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look good

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

looks great, looks like you have technique down good.

Comment

looks cool man.

Comment

That's pretty cool. Gonna have to give it a try myself.

Comment

Does water temp or type of paint help or change anything? We tried it but paint kept balling up on us.

Comment

cool idea might have to try it

Comment

Thanks for the tip Bro... Me and my son decided to try it on an old Ram skull and got alittle PatrioticClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1450479785084.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	24420907

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Good Job

Comment

I tried doing this in cool weather and I guess the water was to cold and when I tried to stir the paint it just clumped up. I think it has to be warm water.

Comment

Originally posted by meathunter View Post
                          I tried doing this in cool weather and I guess the water was to cold and when I tried to stir the paint it just clumped up. I think it has to be warm water.
                          I think you're right.
                          I too tried this and it turned out pretty bad. After spraying the paint, I tried to stir it a bit (as they do in all the videos) and it just clumped together on my wire I was using.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                            I think you're right.
                            I too tried this and it turned out pretty bad. After spraying the paint, I tried to stir it a bit (as they do in all the videos) and it just clumped together on my wire I was using.
                            Any guess on the water temp? I'm planning on trying it later today.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                              Any guess on the water temp? I'm planning on trying it later today.
                              I had mixed results. I tried Luke warm water because I was going to be doing it outside and it was cold out...... That didn't work. The paint set up right away and clumped when I tried to stir it.
                              Then I tried cold water out of the Tap and that worked better.... Not Great but Better. I got one swirl in very slowly and it acted like it would clump so I just stuck the skull in slowly and got this....Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1450815840468.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	24421229

Comment

Did my Dad's cull buck this evening for a trial run before doing my wife's double drop buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X