Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t you just love these gasoline prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all hang on a minute... I'm gonna go pop some popcorn!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      Economy has been just fine the past few years..... booming actually.

Yepp, but the oil market is turning full circle . I finally got back to work after being laid off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$3 is fine with me as it relates to the economy of our city.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
          Yepp, but the oil market is turning full circle . I finally got back to work after being laid off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Glad your back to work sir and don't mind the higher prices myself as long as it doesn't get back up to 4.00 for diesel

Comment

In all seriousness, how do you know if gas is local? Or do you mean mom pop stores with gas?

oh look...what is that?

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
              In all seriousness, how do you know if gas is local? Or do you mean mom pop stores with gas?

oh look...what is that?
              Well if you don't have a refinery in your backyard...it ain't local

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                $5.50 for a gallon of Orange juice.
                I am fine with the higher prices if it helps our economy, but please refrain from these dumb comments...
                It doesn’t take 10 gallons of orange juice to get back and forth to work every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  I am fine with the higher prices if it helps our economy, but please refrain from these dumb comments...
                  It doesn’t take 10 gallons of orange juice to get back and forth to work every day.
                  I hope you're getting per diem if you're traveling that much per day......or you drive a Tundra

Comment

It is what it is. I don’t even look anymore. Gotta have it so why worry.

Comment

I bet we won't get near the record setting gas prices that Barak had in 2011 & 2012.
                      Last edited by Traildust; 05-27-2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        I hope you're getting per diem if you're traveling that much per day......or you drive a Tundra
                        Actually I am., but it’s still a ridiculous comparison.

Comment

Mixed emotions since I have three kids in the oil patch. Supply and demand!

Comment

So, I can drive 5 hours to the coast and back to lampasas and it might cost me an extra 20 bucks compared to a month ago. I don't see it as a big deal right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              The oilfield guys I know who struggled like hail in the past 4-5 years......said go buy a Prius!

Not funny when the shoe is on the other foot. Remember all the "should have chosen a more secure career "? "Those oilfield workers should have managed their money better"

Y'all knew $1/gallon gas was only temporary.

Maybe the oilfield guys need to find another industry? I don’t mind paying a little more for gas but I don’t want to hear the oilfield guys ***** and moan when the industry takes a downturn

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                So, I can drive 5 hours to the coast and back to lampasas and it might cost me an extra 20 bucks compared to a month ago. I don't see it as a big deal right now.
                                Clearly you’re not aware that everyone in the oil industry is part of a price fixing cabal of evil, and are therefore absolutely worthy of disdain.

Comment

Working...
                                X