X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
      Any meeting he has with Kim without getting major concessions to visibly halt their nuke program is, in fact, giving them something up front. Kim wants to be taken seriously by the world as a nuclear power, a big dog. How better to show this than a meeting as an "equal" with the President of the most powerful nation on earth? Giving that to him would be a huge blunder without first receiving concessions.

Back in the 90s, Clinton got an invite to Korea, but sent his Secretary of State instead. That trip, while embarrassing because it came to nothing and sent a message that the US would meet with murderous psychotic dictators, would have been much worse had the sitting US President gone.

If I were Trump, I'd have my underlings negotiate all the details of a full and enforceable agreement with NK before even considering meeting with Kim And then preferably have the meeting in China to sign any agreement, so they wouldn't have to deal with the optics of the same NK pageantry they had when Albright was there.

Replace this picture with Trump and Lil Kim, and tell me how that plays out in the next election if NK continues their nuke program afterwards.

You make very valid points.. I totally agree with your entire post..
      Exactly..

Comment

Looks like it may happen.

Comment

I will pick Trump to come out on top of any negotiations with lil kim. There are a lot of things that could happen but I think Trump is going to tell him to his face that the old days are over.

Wise up or get wiped out...you decide.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            I will pick Trump to come out on top of any negotiations with lil kim. There are a lot of things that could happen but I think Trump is going to tell him to his face that the old days are over.

Wise up or get wiped out...you decide.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
            All lil rocket man needs to do is look at China and how well things can be with just a little fraction of freedom.
            I trust Trump to get something done where all the past admins couldnt

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Looks like it may happen.
              One meeting has already taken place in secret 2 weeks ago.
              I really think the actual Trump meeting will take place and make positive progress

Comment

Last weeks secret meeting sounds like an opportunity to drop a jong missed.

Comment

Have y'all not read the news / paid attention to the last decade?

I didnt want President Obama speaking with him, I dont want President Trump speaking with him.

He's an effing insane dictator. He has been his whole life.

Comment

Maybe Trump will get this one right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

I didnt want President Obama speaking with him, I dont want President Trump speaking with him.

Its quite possible that Trump is unaware that you do not want him to speak to the dictator?

Comment

Please share with us your strategy with this situation.

Comment

Yall wont even have a conversation with a neighbor that is liberal.

But you will condone our President opening fruitless dialogue with a narcissistic, communist dictator.

Makes perfect sense.

There's nothing to discuss. Ignore the tyrant. Stop feeding the troll and move on. Stop acknowledging the stupidity of what he says.

Comment

Yall wont even have a conversation with a neighbor that is liberal.

But you will condone our President opening fruitless dialogue with a narcissistic, communist dictator.

Makes perfect sense.

There's nothing to discuss. Ignore the tyrant. Stop feeding the troll and move on. Stop acknowledging the stupidity of what he says.
                            That trolls launching ICBM's over Japan that have the capability of striking the U.S. and developing even stronger, smaller atomic weapons. They've come a long way in a short period of time. Kinda hard to just ignore don't you think?

Comment

That trolls launching ICBM's over Japan that have the capability of striking the U.S. and developing even stronger, smaller atomic weapons. They've come a long way in a short period of time. Kinda hard to just ignore don't you think?
                              No, I dont think that is hard to ignore. How many misfires ? How many have actually done anything remotely close to what they had planned?

Do you know what would happen to NK if they launched a successful attack on any country? Empty threats mean nothing. You have one, we have a thousand. It's stupid and would be suicide for him and his entire Family.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X