Sniper hog lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper hog lights?

Just curious if any one here has used any products from sniper hog. I see they’re in Texas so that’s a plus. I’ve had sniper hog, coyote reaper, and cyclops vb250 recommended to me. I like to get some good reviews before I spend 200+

Thanks in advance!!

Also pretty new to night time predator hunting so I’m open to suggestions and tips as well! Not really wanting to go with night vision, I want to be able to move the light from rifle to rifle as well as to my bow. I’m in the south Texas area.

Comment

Go with Sniper. You will not be disappointed with them. I had one of their lights for years before it got dropped in the lake. I'll be buying another one real soon.

Comment

Plus, he is a sponsor here.

Comment

Everything about Sniper is greatness. Product, warranty, customer service etc... you won’t be sorry.

Comment

I have a sniper and love it.

Comment

Rob is a great guy and he will take care of you

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                Everything about Sniper is greatness. Product, warranty, customer service etc... you won’t be sorry.

x2.....Bowlight and headlight owner here and couldn't be happier! Great folks!

Comment

Great lights and have been awesome to work with if you have an issue

Ok I should specify... I broke my headlamp and they worked with me to get it fixed

Comment

I have two of his lights. I'm a fan.

Gary

Comment

I have 3 of them
                      38 LRX for my bow
                      66 LRX for my rifle
                      Coyote Cannon - cause I can :-)

I like the Red bulbs and 840NM IR bulb for my Digital Night Vision.

I had the Coyote Reaper light. It was ok as a first light. I got a bit of extra money couple years ago and bought the 66LRX and it blew the Reaper out of the water.
                      The Sniper Hawg light doesn't have the Halo and is a sharper and crisper light.

I used to do a lot of night hunting. I used a Vortex Viper HST 6-24X50 and I have the 66LRX mounted to that. Shot multiple hogs and Coyote.

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
                      Last edited by Pushbutton2; 02-16-2020, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I’m pretty sure I’m going to go with the 66LRX. Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Looks like there is a 50LR for sale in the classifieds, just a heads up.

Comment

Has any one mounted the 66 on a bow? Or would it be wise to get the 38 or 55 for running on the bow? Also do they all take the same LED module??

Comment

Originally posted by Little Long View Post
                              Has any one mounted the 66 on a bow? Or would it be wise to get the 38 or 55 for running on the bow? Also do they all take the same LED module??
                              You can mount the 66LRX to the bow but I don't recommend it, I recommend our 38LRX for bows. You can convert the 66LRX to our 38LRX by simply buying the 38LRX head, then simply unscrew the 66LRX head and then screw on the 38LRX head and you now have a 38LRX light. All our 38LRX, 50LRX and 66LRX lights are exactly the same except for the head so they are all interchangeable with each other including the LED modules. Also we give a 10% discount to all TBH members, just send me a PM asking for the coupon code and I will send you the 10% off coupon code.

Comment

Working...
                              X