SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    Hit me up. I'm ready to scout some new spots.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    I tried to reply to your pm, but it says your inbox is full

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post

Hmm. I'll have to get off my phone and go to the computer I guess.

Comment

Figured it out....somewhat. try now.

Comment

Amazing news Kevin!!! So glad to hear it bud!

Comment

Great news Kevin! Prayers are being answered for sure! Still praying for a full recovery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys, thought I’d pop in and introduce my self. I’m Stephen Simmons, planning to hunt the NF this year as I am now working about 10-15min from it. Work in sales at Mueller inc. Looking forward to getting some scouting in, and possibly meeting some of y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been wanting to hunt SHNF this year...need to learn the area

Comment

A little off topic however, would any of the veterans here be willing to help me scout out a couple areas for next season here in the Sam that I've been poking around on google maps? I'm more than happy to pick up a lunch tab at city hall cafe in huntsville or something along those lines in return.

Im always up for scouting until it gets too hot. I live in point blank, work in hville.

Comment

For those that only check this thread... we had a great weekend!

Comment

That's pretty cool Lee. Those would make cool euro mounts.

Comment

Anybody hunting SHNF between Point Blank and Huntsville? My dad has a fish camp in Point Blank and we’re thinking about hunting up there a little this year. We got screwed by our land owner and quit our lease.

Comment

Originally posted by TailsUp Fishing View Post
                          Im always up for scouting until it gets too hot. I live in point blank, work in hville.
                          I appreciate the offer but HF already headed out to the woods with me to check my spots to see what was what. If you want someone to scout with out there I'm more than happy to head out in the next couple weeks to put boots down.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                            Anybody hunting SHNF between Point Blank and Huntsville? My dad has a fish camp in Point Blank and we’re thinking about hunting up there a little this year. We got screwed by our land owner and quit our lease.
                            I've done some hunting around those parts. Real thick brush in most spots, and some pigs if you head down towards new Waverley. As far as other stuff, not too sure but I do know there's a lot of people that poach over there sadly. Honestly it depends on how far in you're willing to push IMHO

Comment

That’s about what I figured when dad asked me about it.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                                That’s about what I figured when dad asked me about it.
                                If you're really feeling like getting out there though, you might have some luck walking the woods and finding a secluded oak patch or something. If you do that, throw a cheap camera out there and see what happens. Never hurts to check

Comment

Working...
                                X