Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bloat keeps on getting bigger. LOL! One more day!

Comment

Jumping in late here, but I was once told, that only "never" is too late.

I did 3.4 miles on Tuesday in 53 min. First real cardio workout in YEARS.

Today I did 3.4 miles in 32 min. I'm dripping with sweat right now.
      100 minimum daily pushups-check

Going to finish my 100 daily (body weight) squats before my legs go to jelly again.

Keep hammering guys. Elk season will be here QUICK and that "no-oxygen-havin-a**-10k' Colorado air" is gonna be a b**ch but I refuse to let it make me be a bigger one.

Comment

Made it all week as scheduled. Feel great to day but the scale hasnt budged for a week at least now. Not too worried about it as I took in another easy notch on my belt a few days ago. The scale may tell one story but your clothes tell the real story. Keep it up guys.

Comment

Just finished arms and abs and cardio. First week back, I feel like a train hit me... twice

Some reality set in today. Injury after injury and modifications to lifts in having a very difficult time with biceps. Usually my stronger connection parts I feel nothing. I tried all my old tricks and nada. Weights were down to laughable but I did all I could. Hope it comes back. Triceps were already destroyed from chest and shoulder so it was easy to engage them, although they failed pretty quick

Back at the beginning kinda sucks

Comment

Houston half...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
              Houston half...

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trying to get back on the train now.

3 years ago I sold my Crossfit gym and its been in a downward spiral ever since lol. I did CrossFit pretty hard for around 8 years. I really just burnt out on all the working out and pushing hard. I’d still stay active and do workouts but any type of consistency was not there.

We have a baby girl that four months old and our first so the last 12-14 months has b the n real slow. I was up to my heaviest ever. I think I brushed 240. I’ve been hitting it consistent s the last 10 days and cleaned up my eating. I’m down to 227 as of now. Would like to get back around 205.

Maybe this thread can help me stay consistent.

Comment

Houston half...

Congrats! Great run, perfect morning for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

32 on the bike yesterday with a 1.3 brick run afterwards.

7 mile run this morning. This was my final “are my knees going to be ok” run. They are getting better and better and aren’t giving me any more trouble. Still going to be careful and cautious, but I am looking forward to cranking it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Did 2 hours on Saturday. Did cardio and weights.

Comment

Back and bi day today. Tomorrow is a cardio/leg day. Going to try 50 flights in the parking garage at work

Comment

Down 6 pounds this morning and 1 belt notch. Rest today with catching up work around house. Legs tomorrow

Comment

Houston half...
                            Well done Jeff. A half marathon is something I want to do at some point. My repaired acl in my left knee is finally starting to feel close to normal again. Maybe I can target next January to do it. I should be in pretty dang good shape after my elk hunt in Sept. Training for the HM from that point should be pretty doable.

Comment

Been a slow start but my fat arse is slowly making progress. I'm doing the "none to run" training schedule. Now that season is over, I should be more consistent.

Comment

10-1 ladder of KB swings (53 #’s) and burpees yesterday with the wife. We will be hitting the gym up later today on her day off.

Comment

Working...
                                X