Homemade apple pie shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k9trainer View Post
    Are y'all putting a scoop of ice cream in it right before y'all drink it?
    I poured some over a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream it was delicious.

Comment

I'll give it a shot. I've wanted legit moonshine but we can never seem to find anyone who has it.

Comment

Originally posted by codfish View Post
        I poured some over a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream it was delicious.
        I told u!!! Tastes good with milk and ice too!!

Comment

Took a screen shot

Comment

Step 1 down. Now just waiting for the liquor store to open to buy Everclear. You know, the usual ;-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382802344.168821.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	24257878

Comment

I have scaled back the ever clear and went 2/3 alcohol 1/3 water to what it calls for to smooth it out. Now it's a silent killer in a jar.

Comment

I was just thinking about making a batch today.

Comment

I have the Clear. Going after the rest now. Halloween party here we come.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
                    I have scaled back the ever clear and went 2/3 alcohol 1/3 water to what it calls for to smooth it out. Now it's a silent killer in a jar.
                    I actually used alittle more than the recipe called for when i made my Peach shine.At 1st it was like Holy Sheet.Then after letting it sit in the Fridge awhile and adding a1/2 peach to each jar it really mellowed out and is friggin awesome right now.Real smooth and you can easily drink to much and end up in the neighbors yard naked spooning their Pink Flamingo yard decoration.......Don't Ask!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
                      Step 1 down. Now just waiting for the liquor store to open to buy Everclear. You know, the usual ;-)

[ATTACH]564751[/ATTACH]
                      Where are you? Did you drink it all already?

Comment

Me and my buddy Freezerfiller done this about 2 yrs ago or so and it is awesome

Time for another batch

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
                          I went the other direction. I now add 1500 mL's of the good stuff!! It's more potent and lasts longer.

Comment

Originally posted by haztech3 View Post
                            I actually used alittle more than the recipe called for when i made my Peach shine.At 1st it was like Holy Sheet.Then after letting it sit in the Fridge awhile and adding a1/2 peach to each jar it really mellowed out and is friggin awesome right now.Real smooth and you can easily drink to much and end up in the neighbors yard naked spooning their Pink Flamingo yard decoration.......Don't Ask!!!!!!
                            Time in the fridge definitely helps take the edge off the everclear

Comment

Originally posted by k9trainer View Post
                              Are y'all putting a scoop of ice cream in it right before y'all drink it?
                              Moonshine Float. Mmmmm

Brother-in-law made some for camp. He mixed in done vanilla vodka too. Great stuff.

Comment

Whipped cream makes it taste like apple pie with vanilla ice cream in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X