No announcement yet.

Game Winner 100gal 6v stand and fill feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we've got three now. I love the design. Timer is in a separate unit from the motor so the cage doesn't need to be removed to adjust timer. No real reason to unscrew the cage unless you need to change the thrower height. If the timer does end up filing, it's easy enough to replace with "the timer". Plan on slowly replacing all of our feeders with these.

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
      I have a new, still in the box, got last year, American Hunter RD225 Pro VB listed for sale for $80.00 if you are interested in a cheap feeder.
      Where are you located ? I'm interested

Comment

Is it possible to add one of these feeder controllers? https://westtexasfeedersupply.com/pr...r-solar-panel/

Comment

Originally posted by Axe Man View Post
          Is it possible to add one of these feeder controllers? https://westtexasfeedersupply.com/pr...r-solar-panel/

Not really. The motor and spinner are the only thing on the bottom inside the cage. The cage is screwed onto the barrel so it doesn’t come off easily. The timer and battery are in a box inside the barrel.

I’m sure you could rig one like that up. But it will be difficult to adjust times due to the screwed on cage. And it won’t get any sunlight on the panel. Not sure it would even fit inside the cage.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
            Not really. The motor and spinner are the only thing on the bottom inside the cage. The cage is screwed onto the barrel so it doesn’t come off easily. The timer and battery are in a box inside the barrel.

I’m sure you could rig one like that up. But it will be difficult to adjust times due to the screwed on cage. And it won’t get any sunlight on the panel. Not sure it would even fit inside the cage.

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still holding off on buying one until after deer season. Hoping to catch a good sale!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoping the same thing.

Comment

I bought two of them right before christmas. I had to go to three academys in the northern DFW area as everyone was out of them. One guy told me they won't order any more this year and they have sold extremely well.

Assembly was easy but you do need another guy or gal to hold the legs so you can screw them in. It's an easy job, could have a kid hold the legs but you can't tighten the bolts inside the barrel and hold the legs unless you have 4" longer arms than me and I'm 6' 5"....

Comment

Definitely agree it’s a a two person assembly job. The Academy up here doesn’t have any in stock. I still plan on getting another one.

Comment

Hmmmmm wonder if I could graft my Krivoman direction (old style) to the hopper. I don’t need the varmint cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

These are solid and true. I have started replacing all our barrel feeders with them. We love them...

Comment

Game Winner 100gal 6v stand and fill feeder

I just picked up one of these feeders and I’m not crazy about the spinner plate. Looks like the wind would blow corn off of it easily. Has anyone that has one replaced it with the gate style spinner plate? I think it’s the smaller 1/8” shaft

Comment

I’ve never had an issue is the spinner plate and the wind. I checked my feeder on Saturday and it had about 25 pounds left in it.

Comment

I've bought at least ten game winner feeders. I replaced almost all of the mechanisms in the first year. I hope you have better luck.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                                I've bought at least ten game winner feeders. I replaced almost all of the mechanisms in the first year. I hope you have better luck.
                                And yet you bought 10 of them huh? You make interesting purchasing decisions. Kinda like “thank you sir, may I please have another?”

Comment

Working...
                                X