• Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

We’re staying in cotulla. We will be ready to kill tomorrow

Comment

Pretty full room, looks like a lot of folks showed up for standby. We’re waiting for orientation, and will find out if my buddies group gets a spot. Ready to see what compartment we get.

Comment

My buddies group was drawn, it’s GO TIME!!!

Comment

Good luck! Lets see them LDP's

Comment

We’re in West Blocker pasture. Heading out now to corn and place cameras.

Comment

Very nice and some good weather. I was there two years ago and it was hot and muggy.

Good luck and keep the pics coming.

Comment

You are in a good pasture. I was one of the groups that didn't get selected. Lots of folks there. good luck.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                        You are in a good pasture. I was one of the groups that didn't get selected. Lots of folks there. good luck.
                        Seems to be the norm. Getting harder and harder to draw a standby. I made three attempts for deer this year and struck out on all. To be fair, two shots were close to home and only pulling 1 and 2 cards each.

Comment

In the stand. We corned several areas, and set cameras out. We’ll probably scout more tomorrow midday, and possibly move stand sites. Here’s my spot for tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My buddy shot a young male Javi this evening, saw two others taken too. Just finished off dinner, and contemplating sitting by the fire. That wind sure is cold, not sure if it’s worth it, trailer sure is warm.

Comment

It was a 4 hour drive there and a 4 hour drive home. But I am dry & warm at the house .... good luck down there. If you corn the senderos...stuff will show up.

Comment

We saw 1, 6 point about 18” wide and 1 yote. Roads are corned so hopefully in the Am. Good luck to all

Comment

Working...
                                X