X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Notaguide View Post
      Is this Willow Grove Rd off Speegle Rd.? Great area if so.
      Yep!

Comment

Our offer was accepted and I just made out 2 checks, one for the option to take or refuse and an earnest money check. Waiting on the inspection and appraisal. If everything goes well we will close on the 27th of November!
        I am excited but a reserved excitement. This is the 3rd house we have put an offer on, the first 2 we were outbid. I firmly believe that with a 2000 sq ft home with a covered patio, detached 3 car garage plus another garage/man cave on the west end of the home plus covered RV parking AND 34 mature producing pecan trees on the 3.14 acres, we have gotten this house for a very good price. The lady that owns it was just put in an assisted living facility after suffering from lung cancer for the last 2 years (prayers for her and her family). I think her sisters and family are just wanting to sell and take care of their sister.
        Maybe Woodway west of Lake Waco and South of Hwy 6 is fixing to become our retirement home.
        It is not considered a Brando but it is a metal structure with a metal roof, but siding and not metal panels, at least that is how the current lender looks at it. A ton of possibilities for a big wood working shop and a huge trophy room/man cave plus the trees, acreage and a beautiful living area! Maybe my wife and I just won our lottery,

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Best of luck. My sister and brotherinlaw live in Woodway. Really like that area. Look forward to seeing pics of the place.

Comment

That will be a nice change from Lubbock. Good luck!

Comment

You will be neighbors with Chip & JoAnna,

Comment

Congrats. You will be missed in Lubbock.

Comment

Congratulations Doug!

Comment

Nice congrats

Comment

Congrats to you.

Comment

Inspection set for Thursday and should have a report from the inspector by Friday evening. Hope the inspection finds no problems! Excited but a guarded excitement!

Comment

Hoping all goes well for ya!!

Comment

Congrats, that’s a nice, quiet area.

Comment

Good luck and congratulations

Comment

Working...
                                X