No announcement yet.

Official Davy Crockett 2015-2016 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I understand that. I've come up empty the last couple of years looking for good buck.

Comment

Wind is everywhere . Maybe the deer will have sinus issues and not smell me

Comment

Originally posted by Mud Chicken View Post
        Wind is everywhere . Maybe the deer will have sinus issues and not smell me
        I'm at my lease and it's so still I'm afraid to fart.

Comment

They will think its a grunt

Comment

They will think its a grunt
            Grunt with a side of tarsal gland funk

Comment

just got home from the forest. everything is moving at night your best bet is to sleep in and get in the stand at 10 and hunt till dark. I killed my buck now im trying to get a spike and cant seem to find one.

Comment

Awesome!!! That 4 point is by far the best I've ever seen! Congrats on the trophy.

Comment

What are the deer eating this time of year? Other than the corn scattered by some

Comment

What are the deer eating this time of year? Other than the corn scattered by some
                    Youpon and honeysuckle. Greenbriar and smilac in places that they can reach em.

Comment

Thanks GarGuy

Comment

Well today is my last day to hunt. Maybe luck will smile on me today. Goodluck to all and happy new year

Comment

Well today is my last day to hunt. Maybe luck will smile on me today. Goodluck to all and happy new year
                          You might want to get out of the creek drainages and bottom land. Acorns are gone and the deer are looking for high and dry thickets with browse.

Comment

Sittin in a thickett with lots of droppings. Thanks for the advice. I need all i can get

Comment

[ATTACH]765595[/ATTACH]

Comment

Now THAT looks right! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X