range finders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

range finders

Ok don't flame me but I have never used/owned one and no nothing about them. I'm wonder if there are any do-it-all models that will work for bow, rifle...and golf?

I don’t play golf or shoot rifles out to crazy distances so I am no help there but angle compensation is handy. I have a luepold 1200i TBR that is great for the bow.

-------------------------------
    Violence never settles anything
    -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Thanks Stoof. I'm looking at a Vortex 1000 on sale at Cabelas. Never used one for any purpose and don't golf much anymore but I'm cheap so I'd like to have as much functionality as possible for the $$ spent.

Comment

I have the 1200i TBR that Stoof mentioned. Works great in all three phases you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
          Thanks Stoof. I'm looking at a Vortex 1000 on sale at Cabelas. Never used one for any purpose and don't golf much anymore but I'm cheap so I'd like to have as much functionality as possible for the $$ spent.
          That Vortex will be fine for archery.

Comment

I received a Bushnell as a gift and was probably a less expensive model and I’ve used it for both rifle and archery 10-200 yards with no problems

Comment

I have a Bushnell that is a golf model. It has been spot on accurate for bow and rifle.

I’m saving up for a Leica

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Look at the Sig Sauer Kilo 2000. Pops got me one for Christmas and I’d swear it woulda cost twice what it does after using it. Works great for golf too, used it a couple weeks ago for that.

Comment

I've misplaced my Luepold and it is a good one.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a bushnell with ARC compensation to calculate your angle if hunting from a stand. Works well for me

Comment

Leupold = GREAT customer service.

Comment

if you want one that DOES EVERYTHING.....go with the Nikon forestry pro hypsometer. Good from 10 to 500 yards. measures in feet, yards, meters, horizontal distance and actual distance (compensates for angles) it also measure horizontal and vertical distance between two points.

very handy.....love mine

Comment

I have a Bushnell "the truth" that I use for both golf and hunting. Won't break the bank either. Those "golf" rangefinders can get pricey

Comment

i have a wildgame innovations and i think it works fine. use it for our 3d shoots and its dead on.

Comment

Whatever you do try and get one with a red reticle. Black can be hard to see in low light.

Comment

Working...
                              X