Follow me thru Harvey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    Good job buddy. Looks like we are through it. The sun just poked it's head out. Although the rescue choppers that just flew by overhead are sombering reminders that there is a lot more work to be done to help those that didn't fare so well.

Yes I know. We loaded up every spare towel, blanket, and clothes and drove around most of the morning donating them to area shelters. My 3yr old son even donated a bag of toys. He wanted to carry it in himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
      Yes I know. We loaded up every spare towel, blanket, and clothes and drove around most of the morning donating them to area shelters. My 3yr old son even donated a bag of toys. He wanted to carry it in himself.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

You're raising a quality young man there, sir.

Comment

Like FATHER / Like SON!

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Well done sir!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

What a powerful picture. To see your boy donating some of his toys for others is beyond inspirational. He's been through a lot and yet he gives for others. You are doing something right.

Comment

They don't make those decisions on their own. He's been watching someone. You, your wife, or both. Good parenting for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                    What a powerful picture. To see your boy donating some of his toys for others is beyond inspirational. He's been through a lot and yet he gives for others. You are doing something right.

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
                    They don't make those decisions on their own. He's been watching someone. You, your wife, or both. Good parenting for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.

Comment

I cried when I saw your boy carting in his toys.

Well, hows the home front?

Comment

Well Mr Flash, i prayed for you. Great job of keeping up with the Good Lords help. Nothing but respect for this entire thread. Good job sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                          I cried when I saw your boy carting in his toys.

Well, hows the home front?

Thank the good lord we are dry. All of the prayers were heard.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            Well Mr Flash, i prayed for you. Great job of keeping up with the Good Lords help. Nothing but respect for this entire thread. Good job sir.

Thanks Steve. And thanks for the prayers too. If we can keep Irma off of us I just might get to make a few trips out to the piney woods this year.

Comment

So glad it worked out for you.

Comment

Thank the good lord we are dry. All of the prayers were heard.
                                That was fun! just kidding - please let's not have to go through this again!

I showed your post to my husband and he totally didn't understand the sump pump and water thing.

So can you briefly explain how and where you put the sump pump and how it captured the water to divert? He comes from Iowa and kept saying "a sump pump goes in a basement. That's not a basement."

Comment

Working...
                                X