No announcement yet.

Antifa being bussed into Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is verified the folks are coming from out of state, I think they have something for them by folk that look just like them.

Comment

Interesting to see what the city does. They can stop it if they want to.

Comment

Originally posted by republicbutcher View Post
        LEO friends told me that on Thursday busses of these morons hit up every harbor freight in town and bought up all the crowbars, sledgehammers, and other items to start the riots in Austin tonight. The police department down town is going to be their target. Supposedly they will be setting up road blocks with sniper overwatch to shoot any law enforcement or civilians that try take down, or go around them. Mayor Adler has told APD to stand down and let them do their thing. There are over 200 extra troopers in town right now.
        Why would they bring extra cops in and tell them to stand down? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Comment

Perhaps we need a sniper overwatch to keep an eye on their “sniper overwatch”....

Comment

What time is this all supposed to start?

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
              Why would they bring extra cops in and tell them to stand down? That doesn't make any sense to me.
              Mayor told APD to stand down. Mayor has no say when it comes to state troopers.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                Abbot brought in the troopers and apparently the NG is on stand by. The cop that told me about this said that APD chief took the info to Adler, was told to stand down, and then they went over his head.

Comment

Abbot brought in the troopers and apparently the NG is on stand by. The cop that told me about this said that APD chief took the info to Adler, was told to stand down, and then they went over his head.
                  Good for the APD Chief.

Comment

Yeah APD supposed to be on board and standing their ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by zac221 View Post
                      Yeah APD supposed to be on board and standing their ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      I'm assuming they are getting ready. I haven't been able to get in touch with any APD guys that I know since early yesterday.

Comment

Nice.
                        How do you fire a mayor? (Rhetorical question)

Comment

Reading all this reminds me Trump is not the problem, he is the symptom of the problems.

You want more Trump? This is how you get more Trump.

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

Good thing Art Acevedo shipped out. He would order pizzas in and offer department equipment to the “protestors”

Comment

They say they will have snipers

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Comment

Have DPS waiting on them at the state line and turn their *** around. If the national guard would chop some down and give them some real fear they’d quit.

Comment

Working...
                                X