Antifa being bussed into Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antifa being bussed into Austin

LEO friends told me that on Thursday busses of these morons hit up every harbor freight in town and bought up all the crowbars, sledgehammers, and other items to start the riots in Austin tonight. The police department down town is going to be their target. Supposedly they will be setting up road blocks with sniper overwatch to shoot any law enforcement or civilians that try take down, or go around them. Mayor Adler has told APD to stand down and let them do their thing. There are over 200 extra troopers in town right now.

Hmmmmmm this is going to get very interesting if it's true.

Comment

Eff the mayor. Abbot should step up and protect our Capitol city.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
        I agree. This is getting out of hand these "peaceful protestors" need to start being shot in large numbers

Comment

A protest on Saturday night called on the Austin City Council to defund APD. Meanwhile in Downtown Austin, several protesters showed up armed.

Comment

This is ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post

Highly doubt abbot will do anything. Seems he’s been more catering to the left lately. He caved pretty hard on pushing the mask mandate across the state when the “positive” cases went up. Pretty disappointed in him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who’s up for a road trip!!

Comment

Originally posted by skelsey View Post
                  Me!!
                  Is this for real though, or more he said, she said.

Comment

I would hope even as weird as austin is that many business owners would not tolerate vandalism & simply roll over like we've seen in other cities.

Comment

City Council, Mayor, and the City Manager probably chipped in and paid for the bus rental and catered some meals.

Comment

I agree. This is getting out of hand these "peaceful protestors" need to start being shot in large numbers

Clear the citizens out, let the protesters huddle downtown right where that cruise missile is headed...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          I would hope even as weird as austin is that many business owners would not tolerate vandalism & simply roll over like we've seen in other cities.

I hope you’re right but I bet you’re wrong. With LEO being told to stand down a business owners will lock the doors and hope for the best. Truly a terrible thing that is going on and with no end in sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kinda accurate statements from your friend.

City of Austin doesn’t/will not let/want this turn into Portland so there’s a ton of resources being pulled. APD is highly involved as is the governor. Sniper deal is a true statement as is all the stores being sold out of stuff. Gonna be interesting from here on out that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by skelsey View Post
                              Send in the 1st cav there are just down the road

Comment

Working...
                              X