• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary View Post
    It's not a fake pic. Don't be so quick to judge
    Mary likes bears!

I'd freak out with a bear on a train.

Last edited by Tmag; 01-18-2016, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Val Verde county - We get one now and then is the summertime.....

Comment

A buddy of mine saw one on our lease in Hondo a few weeks ago. I haven't been back yet to check trail cams yet. He called TPWD and spoke to someone about the sighting. The guy said sightings are getting more common.

Comment

I hunt in Terrell county, I haven't seen any, but the rancher said there are many reported sightings and some pretty close to our ranch.

Comment

Very cool,

Comment

Provides no factual information supporting authenticity but calls a guy out for sharing his opinion. Ok then.

Comment

I know a guy hunts in Sanderson they have seen a couple bear on camera

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                  Provides no factual information supporting authenticity but calls a guy out for sharing his opinion. Ok then.
                  This should be good

Comment

You may not have been around here long enough to remember this.

Comment

I hunt Terrell county and on 3 different occasions this year the game warden asked how many pictures of Bear we had. I asked how close they are, "Very Close" is all he would say. I am 30 miles North of Dryden.

P.S. No pictures yet!

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ad.php?t=16525

9 year old thread? Yeah, no. Thanks for linking it though. Context is everything.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                          I have to say the top one looks very fake. The black of the bear is too vivid, or 'bright' compared to everything else in the pic being kinda washed out or 'soft'. The bottom one not as much but I'm sure that's due to the fog.
                          Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
                          This should be good
                          Yep, and I hope she sends a few more with him!

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
                            Yep, and I hope she sends a few more with him!

Would be completely uncalled-for. That guy said he thought the pic looked funny and not real. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Them little Mexican bears are moving el norte more and more. Have even had sightings as far north as Sterling Co. where I hunt.
                              We lived in Crane, Tx back in the early 60's and there were quiet a few around there and south toward McCamey. Most ranchers shot them on site. Said they killed baby lambs which I suppose was correct since lambs are such easy prey.

Comment

Seriously, you made me laugh out loud! This coming from the politest poster on the site. LOL

Originally posted by lab man View Post

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ad.php?t=16525
                                I don't need to give proof, but the above link is enough for you to realize I can tell what a bear looks like.
                                9 year old thread? Yeah, no. Thanks for linking it though. Context is everything.
                                Exactly....you might want to take your own advice when posting...just saying
                                Would be completely uncalled-for. That guy said he thought the pic looked funny and not real. What's wrong with that?
                                What is wrong with that? Why does every thread need someone questioning the authenticity? It gets quite old. And as a Moderator, it is my job to stop it. Don't like it? I'll show you where the back door to the site is.

Comment

Working...
                                X