No announcement yet.

What are you thankful for today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could crash the sever like everyone else I’m sure. Everything falls in line behind these two and the fact we are all healthy and happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

God has blessed my wife and I with our first child after a year of trying and thinking it wasn't going to happen for us. We welcome our son into this world sometime around the new year and cannot be more excited.

Comment

I’m thankful for 18 packs because sometimes 12 is not enough.

I’m thankful women are responsible for child birth, because sometimes I have troubles with a bowel movement.

Comment

So many blessings in all our lives!

The good definitely outweighs the bad, huh? Why do we get so hung up on the negative sometimes? Focus on the blessings. See the good in people. Share God's love and mercy with somebody every day. Make your little corner of the world a little bit better whenever you can. Small things are HUGE. Never take the blessings for granted.

Comment

I thank him everyday for my health, my job, and a roof over my head.

Comment

This little thing is what I'm thankful for, every day of my life.

Comment

When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.

Comment

Way too many things to type. I truly don’t think life has ever been better.

Comment

Most of all, my two beautiful baby girls. Oldest turns 3 in November, and youngest is 7 months old.

Comment

I owe thanks to God for leading my 23 yr old son back to college as a junior and I thank God for guiding my 21 yr old daughter thru school where she just started her senior year. Thank you lord for hearing my prayers

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        Good stuff, y'all.

It's always good for me to pause and reflect on the blessings in my own life. It's equally good to hear about other people's blessings. It's a refreshing change of pace from much of the conversation and noise we're bombarded with these days. It's also a reminder to me of how much God loves us.
                        It's absolutely great stuff. That's a lot of the reason I browse through the baseball select page, and look at all the other accomplishments so many of the members have contributed here.

My Family is my life. They are my reason. Seeing the blessings and smiles of others is truly satisfying.

Thank you all for your contributions - truly gives hope when sometimes the negative seems to weigh heavy.

Bob, hope you know you are appreciated. Enjoy the reading.

Comment

I’m thankful for my family. My Dad and Mom raised us in the church and that was a huge blessing. When life gives you pain, physically and mentally you can lean on Gods promises to never give you more than you can bare. I’ve been tested on both accounts and he has been there picking me up and dusting me off. Live in the moment and cherish you loved ones.

Comment

I’m thankful for these three boys without them I wouldn’t be the person I am today, they’re the reason I strive to be the best role model I can be.

I’m thankful for all the people God has placed in my life to guide me thru different trials. Having a rough day today and one of the hot shot drivers that came to pickup for one of our customers randomly asked if he could pray over me, he said he could see in my eyes that I’m going thru rough times. Turns out he is also a preacher.

I stopped on my way home from work last night to take this picture. It’s the small things in life.

Last edited by HoneyBee; 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tonyterry View Post

My best friend❤️ My Wife!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X