Best 1000 lb. Broadcast Feeders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best 1000 lb. Broadcast Feeders?

Since it is almost a six hour drive to the lease and I'm tired of having to fill feeders every time I go, I am looking at getting two 1000 lb. broadcast feeders for each of our spots on our deer lease around Junction. I've looked at several and have kind of narrowed it down to either All Seasons Feeders or Lamco Feeders.

Which one would y'all go with, or if any of y'all have any input on what is the "best" brand of feeder to go with feel free to speak up.

Thanks!

I highly recommend the Lamco low and throw feeders. Set them up and never worry about them again. They are coon proof too

Comment

We have several of the Krivoman 1000 # feeders. Really well made & well worth the $

Comment

I bought the 1000# lamco before the season and have had zero issues with it so far. Bought it for the same reason as you. was tired of going to fill every 6 weeks.

brad

Comment

All Seasons for me

Comment

I’d love 1,000 pound feeders !

Problem I have is black bears [emoji199] ripping the spinners off.

I have to have the base of our feeder 8.5 feet from the ground and about 4 feet of chain so they don’t shimmy down and lift the lid off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I purchased 2 of the Lamco 1000# feeders last year from Buckstop and love them. They are not the low and throw one but they are not tall at all. Filling them out of a Ranger bed is no issue at all.

Very solid feeders and over a year later there is nothing about them I do not like.

I fill feeders twice a year. Labor Day and after season when I turn then back down.

Comment

And Tapatalk just went crazy with the pics...dangit

Comment

Krivoman for me. I couldn't be happier

Comment

Looks like Lamco is in the lead right now, but I did pm Krivoman. Figured I would try to support a TBH brother first. Anyways, keep the feedback coming. I'm liking what I am reading!

Comment

I've got the HB 1,000 pounders. They are built really solid. Should last forever.

Comment

lamco

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        I highly recommend the Lamco low and throw feeders. Set them up and never worry about them again. They are coon proof too
                        I own 5 of them and love them, only thing is the gap at the bottom should be a tad smaller so the squirrels don't get in.I am shrinking mine with some different coupling nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                          I've got the HB 1,000 pounders. They are built really solid. Should last forever.
                          Looked at those, but don't like how they aren't sold with the actual spinning units. Or at least that what I saw on their website.

Comment

Krivoman or Lamco!

Buy the best internals and your set.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              I have 3 and highly recommend them.

Comment

Working...
                              X