No announcement yet.

Harvest moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have so few opportunities to hit the lease that we are going. Hopefully some of the chow hounds show.

Comment

I am gonna check my camera this afternoon and that will tell me what hours I need to be there this weekend.

Comment

My dad and I are heading up anyways. Would rather sit in a tripod than on the couch. Plus something happened to my covert and the solar panel got disconnected so it's dead and I need to fix it

Comment

Stay late and get in early. Heck sit all day if you can.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
            Depends where your hunting. Where I am they are in full out rut chasing like crazy, so you just never know when they will move.
            The only mature buck i saw last weekend was in a hurry chasing a group of does. Not sure they are all that frisky yet but none slowed down to eat, got to keep your eyes open because they may not give you too many shot opportunities. I'm sure i'll be distracted by the aggie game for evening hunt!

Comment

Full moon - with one major - and BOTH minors during daylight hrs?? You bet hoss!! Should be a great weekend!

Comment

Had a super active morning today, lots of deer movement just no shooters yet. Cams the last three days have showed all day long movement in Polk Co. I will be back at it in the am.

Comment

Havent been out yet. Too hot and the moon hasn't been my friend. In another few days things will improve. Targeting Tuesday and Wednesday evenings for next week.

Comment

Embracing it fully...

Comment

Get your butt in the stand!!

Comment

So far just a few woodpeckers...very slow.

Comment

Super slow here. Not a thing moving..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X