No announcement yet.

James Comey's new book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's shocking to me is that this former FBI director is such a vag. I feel like someone in that role should be an absolute bad ***, not someone who sloughs eggs on a monthly basis.

Comment

“I honestly never thought these words would come out of my mouth, but I don’t know whether the current president of the United States was with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow in 2013,” Comey said in a “20/20” episode set to air Sunday. “It’s possible, but I don’t know.”

“And I remember thinking, ‘How could your wife think there’s a 1 percent chance you were with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow?’” Comey said. “I’m a flawed human being, but there is literally zero chance that my wife would think that was true. So, what kind of marriage to what kind of man does your wife think [that] there’s only a 99 percent chance you didn’t do that?”

He is back talking about the P.P. dossier?

Wasnt that proven to be entirely false, paid for by Clinton cronies? Doesnt this not verge on slander?

Comment

A few words come to mind that describes Comey;

Liar
        Incompetent
        Fraud
        Traitor
        Hopefully soon to be a convict

Comment

Narcissistic crook.

Comment

he had better hope his book makes him a lot of money, he's going to need it for his legal defense.

I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Seems to me Comey has the bigger ego and the book is all about him and his hurt feelings. More of a whiny baby than anything. This book deal might not end well for him.
              Yep.

Sure shows himself to be the political hack that he is and a key player in the "insurance" policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                A few words come to mind that describes Comey;

Liar
                Incompetent
                Fraud
                Traitor
                Hopefully soon to be a convict

That even describes Drump.

Comment

Originally posted by psicoo View Post
                  That even describes Drump.
                  You misspelled "hillary".

Comment

Comey is a self centered and shallow individual that has betrayed his country who has no shame.
                    He isn't any different than the Clintons or Obama imo.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      "I know, I know," Obama responded.

"Then Obama leaned over, wiped my tears away and began whispering sweet nothings into my right ear". "His hand began to caress my thigh" " Its ok ....its ok said Obama"
                      I'm still choking and laughing at the same time. FYI, beer and snuff don't mix.

Comment

Comey acts like he is a scared little boy. I agree with the post above. He was the freaking FBI director for christ sake. Took on mobsters, a big tough guy. Yet when Trump says anything inappropriate and sessions left him alone he froze? WTH? He couldnt stand Trump and according to him didnt wanna do what Trump wanted and couldnt believe what Trump was saying. Why not quit? Such a liar and narcissist. A tell all book by the former FBI Director? No honor for the post or professional,discretion. To talk about conversations he had in private with the President of the United States. Aught to be run out of this country. Traitor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                          What's shocking to me is that this former FBI director is such a vag. I feel like someone in that role should be an absolute bad ***, not someone who sloughs eggs on a monthly basis.
                          He is your Typical pencil necked nerd that was given superior power. The FBI is full of them.. REAL tough guys Now they are getting even..
                          Ill bet money that when he was in school he regularly got thumped on his ears and got his lunch money stolen everyday.. Probably never been in a fight in his life except with his little sister..
                          What a panzzy ***** this guy is..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            He is your Typical pencil necked nerd that was given superior power. The FBI is full of them.. REAL tough guys Now they are getting even..
                            Ill bet money that when he was in school he regularly got thumped on his ears and got his lunch money stolen everyday.. Probably never been in a fight in his life except with his little sister..
                            you are probably right!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              I bet his little sister owned him!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                I bet his little sister owned him!
                                Yea and that would be a pretty safe bet......

Comment

Working...
                                X