No announcement yet.

TBH BLOOD DOG TRACKING, TRAINING, & RECOVERY Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got a couple of those cream/yellow pups in our last litter. We kept the female. They were white as snow when they were born and gradually turned more red/yellow.

She's a really neat pup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is my dog. I think the cream colored ones are pretty.
      Last edited by deep n the heat; 07-03-2016, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Good lookin dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post

We got a couple of those cream/yellow pups in our last litter. We kept the female. They were white as snow when they were born and gradually turned more red/yellow.

She's a really neat pup.

Definitely a cutie of a pup, what's her name?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
            Definitely a cutie of a pup, what's her name?
            Yeah, Courtney...what's her name?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	99.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	24460346

Taz is now 8 months old and exceeding my expectations. I am extremely proud of her. Her tracking ability's are outstanding on moc trails. On top of that she's just plane pretty. I can't wait for bow season so I can put her on a real blood trail.

Comment

Originally posted by JFR View Post
                [ATTACH]810478[/ATTACH]

Taz is now 8 months old and exceeding my expectations. I am extremely proud of her. Her tracking ability's are outstanding on moc trails. On top of that she's just plane pretty. I can't wait for bow season so I can put her on a real blood trail.

Cool looking dog, a little hot for mock trails right now but I bet she'll be ready for deer season..

Comment

Good looking pup

Comment

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Mine is ready to go. Going to try and get him a track this weekend on a hog. I've held off putting him on a hog so far but I need some tune up before October. This will be his first year as he is only around 11 months old.

Comment

mine went and got my birds yesterday. Love him

Comment

That's pretty cool. Shows how versatile a Lacy is. Taz and I have been working on retrieving to. Haven't had a chance to try out her skills yet though. Hopefully next weekend. She is by far the smartest and easiest to teach of any dog I have ever had and I have had some good Labs. She is my first Lacy and I am impressed.

Comment

450 yard mock trail today was automatic. Love seeing him get fired up when the gps and bell gets pulled out. Ready for October 1.

Comment

Nice J! Put Delta on about a 300 yard mock trail yesterday morning aged 3 hours and she knocked it out no problem. Ready for season as well and hopefully another great tracking season. Good luck this year and keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by JFR View Post
                              That's pretty cool. Shows how versatile a Lacy is. Taz and I have been working on retrieving to. Haven't had a chance to try out her skills yet though. Hopefully next weekend. She is by far the smartest and easiest to teach of any dog I have ever had and I have had some good Labs. She is my first Lacy and I am impressed.

I love it. He is game for anything! He is absolutely awesome when it comes to tracking wounded game. He loves playing fetch in his free time and he does really well when I tell him to leave it so I figured why not try it. I take him out to the dove field and have him sit next to me which he does with some stern convincing. When I come up to shoot his eyes go straight to the sky and he watches them fall and the chase is on. He brings them back and I say leave it and he does. (Unless the bird is still alive and he feels that he needs to kill it) I guess those teeth sink in and that taste takes over. Then he feels that he needs to eat it. That's when I have to step in and take it away. But what more can I ask for from my best friend and blood tracker.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenJ View Post

450 yard mock trail today was automatic. Love seeing him get fired up when the gps and bell gets pulled out. Ready for October 1.

Dimitt is a great looking dog and a natural blood tracking machine.

Comment

Working...
                                X