This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    I would be curious as to what the criteria is to make that list? There's a lot of hot black woman out there.....but she ain't one of them and dang sure everyone knows that.
    Precisely. Everyone was always talking about how pretty she was and what she was wearing etc. I dont get it. As you said, there are PLENTY of hot black women out there. But how can anyone believe she is one of them......geez....

Comment

AP
      by Dominic Patten
      November 14, 2017 6:57am

Monday Night Football suffers another NFL ratings disaster, this one featuring the Miami Dolphins

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/sp...#storylink=cpy
      Last edited by Thumper; 11-15-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Ratings for every Week 10 broadcast window declined from the same week in 2016, in some cases by over 20%. That includes 22% and 20% decreases in the all-important late Sunday afternoon and Sunday evening time slots, respectively.

According to Sports Media Watch, Sunday afternoon’s game was “the lowest for the Week 10 national window since 2003.”

Comment

https://2ndvote.com/nfl-ratings-plun...d-4e80597f3fe7

Ratings for every Week 10 broadcast window declined from the same week in 2016, in some cases by over 20%. That includes 22% and 20% decreases in the all-important late Sunday afternoon and Sunday evening time slots, respectively.

According to Sports Media Watch, Sunday afternoon’s game was “the lowest for the Week 10 national window since 2003.”

Man, I don't watch football and haven't since I was a kid so, I ask this because I just don't know; do you think those numbers are accurate or do you believe it is actually worse or better than some will admit?

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
            Man, I don't watch football and haven't since I was a kid so, I ask this because I just don't know; do you think those numbers are accurate or do you believe it is actually worse or better than some will admit?

Hopefully they are much worse.

Comment

https://2ndvote.com/nfl-ratings-plun...d-4e80597f3fe7

Any corporation saw 20 plus percent of inbound projects or revenue disappear would be in deep ****. Yet the NFL fan boys love to tote how well they are doing. LOL. NFL is like Hollywood, bunch of immoral characters being paid millions of dollars and love nothing more than to disrespect the lowly common folk that support them. Really hope it goes away for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  Ya, the NFL must be in terrible shape ........
                  Same thing I was thinking!!!
                  I did feel that his demands were silly.......hopefully "throw away items" in his negotiation strategy!

Comment

I was at Levis for a professional event hosted there. Folks in guest services said attendance is down. And many Giants fans at last Sunday’s game were drunk a holes who came looking to fight- lots of arrests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                      I was at Levis for a professional event hosted there. Folks in guest services said attendance is down. And many Giants fans at last Sunday’s game were drunk a holes who came looking to fight- lots of arrests.

They act like that in the Meadowlands also.......nothing new, really fit the stereo-type of New Yorkers!!! My good friend Vince from Uttica, New York finally sold his season tickets that his GREAT grandfather had gotten 50 years ago. The environment was toxic for his teenage kids.

Comment

At Shea Stadium, there was a specific point in the game the NY fans would take the AA batteries out of cameras and radios and throw them at opposing fans.

There were ‘only’ 3 arrests in that game, one a felony.

Santa Clara PD climbed into the stands to help the officer trying to get the knucklehead under control.

It reminds me of the fun I had at Candlestick and the 1/2 season at Levis. The other fight the guy told me about in the 400 section resulting in 1 fan being decked and out cold did not result in an arrest. Crazy.

The bloodied, unruly Giants fan who was ejected from Levi’s Stadium after causing a violent skirmish in the stands is now facing a pair of felony charges. Patrick Flynn, 29, of Brighton, Mass., was…

Comment

And the slow demise continues....

NBC wasn't the only one to see its NFL ratings take a dip. CBS' slate of games over the weekend were down 27% from last year, while ESPN was down 9%. Fox was the only network to see its ratings go up from last year with its numbers up 6%.
                          Overall, the ratings for the NFL's season are down 9% from last year.

Comment

What i find interesting is they keep comparing this year to last year which was a disaster ratings wise. They blamed last year on the election. So if you want to know how bad the ratings are this year compare them to the 2015 season. It has been a total collapse.

Comment

NFL Ratings from Sunday

I did not find much looking for a comparison against 2015. But you’re correct- comparing against 2016 makes the problem appear smaller.

NFL games averaged 15.1 million viewers through Week 7, according to Nielsen data obtained by Sporting News. That's down 5.1 percent from 15.87 million viewers during the same period last season and off 18.7 percent from 18.35 million viewers during the same period in 2015.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X