• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats and good luck!!!

Comment

good lookin place!

Comment

This place is going to be awesome! I can't wait to sit the stand on opening morning. There is no telling what we might see. I am hoping to see spots at some point. I am wanting an axis big time!!!
        Here we go

Comment

Good luck on the new venture! Hope it will suit you fine. Post us some more pics of the deer and country.

Comment

Following

Comment

Awesome

Looks like a good place so far.

Comment

The Easement for electric from the neighbors place has been notarized and sent to SWTEC.

Deposit for electricity has been sent.........

The water has been found and the driller put on schedule..........

ANYONE know how to run a septic system in solid rock.....not looking good.....not looking good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  Good luck on the new venture! Hope it will suit you fine. Post us some more pics of the deer and country.
                  Headed down tomorrow.....trying to make up my mind if I look at pics from the last week or wait for the crew and make a "First Time" viewing party next weekend......
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                    Congrats! I'll be looking forward to seeing all the projects.
                    I guess a set of steps will we the first on the list.....OH and a make shift fire pit(putting something together tonight...)!

Comment

Awesome! Expecting many exotics?

Comment

Originally posted by millman View Post
                        Headed down tomorrow.....trying to make up my mind if I look at pics from the last week or wait for the crew and make a "First Time" viewing party next weekend......
                        You are a better man then I if you can hold off on checking the cameras for your first time. Good luck with the septic system. I'm sure there is a way to do it. Looking forward to seeing some more pictures.

Comment

I guess a set of steps will we the first on the list.....OH and a make shift fire pit(putting something together tonight...)!
                          Just pull the cards and bring them home so we can look at them!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                            Just pull the cards and bring them home so we can look at them!!!!!
                            you got 6-7 cards to replace them?

Comment

The Easement for electric from the neighbors place has been notarized and sent to SWTEC.

Deposit for electricity has been sent.........

The water has been found and the driller put on schedule..........

ANYONE know how to run a septic system in solid rock.....not looking good.....not looking good at all.
                              Adkins septic service 325-387-3154.
                              He did some service years ago for us. Adkins also installs new septic systems. It's not cheap, probably around $7,500 for a new system in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                                Adkins septic service 325-387-3154.
                                He did some service years ago for us. Adkins also installs new septic systems. It's not cheap, probably around $7,500 for a new system in that area.
                                yep.....outhouse is looking mighty fine at the moment....

Comment

Working...
                                X