2016 Golf Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    This is the kind of dedication we are looking for! THere is no "I" in Codie....well actually I guess there is in your case, but everyone knows what I mean.

All I'm hearing is that my partner is a defending club champ golfer. I haven't picked up my clubs in a couple of years, and I dang sure wasn't club champ even when I did use them more regularly. Codie sure ain't getting the good end of the stick on this deal, but I have no complaints.

I'm hoping to at least contribute 3 shots for our team somewhere along the 18 holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

All I'm hearing is that my partner is a defending club champ golfer. I haven't picked up my clubs in a couple of years, and I dang sure wasn't club champ even when I did use them more regularly. Codie sure ain't getting the good end of the stick on this deal, but I have no complaints.

I'm hoping to at least contribute 3 shots for our team somewhere along the 18 holes.
      If you serve him stiff drinks, maybe it will bring him back to the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        If you serve him stiff drinks, maybe it will bring him back to the field.

He can be the first to taste some Alabama Shine...and the 2nd,3rd...

Comment

I'm thinkin yall are gonna have a hard time gettin anything stronger than sweet tea down Codie.

Comment

I'm thinkin yall are gonna have a hard time gettin anything stronger than sweet tea down Codie.
            Stays clear of the spirits, aye.

Comment

have you lost your ever lovin mind Dale? Sweet Tea has sugar in it

Comment

I'm not a golfer, but have access to some clubs and a partner. We may be adding a team to the cull flight. I've played top golf and putt putt before, so I figure I'm ready . Mostly would just like to hang out and have a beer with some TBH folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard M. View Post
                  I'm not a golfer, but have access to some clubs and a partner. We may be adding a team to the cull flight. I've played top golf and putt putt before, so I figure I'm ready . Mostly would just like to hang out and have a beer with some TBH folks.
                  Do it!

Comment

Mary, Please add us to the Cull Flight.
                    Team: They Getcha
                    Greg Cortez
                    Jeremy Mathis

Thanks, I'll send in the money shortly.

Comment

Registration sent. You can add another to the cull flight.
                      Team: Can't Find the Hole
                      Richard Moser
                      Alan Haas

Comment

Alright, Richard!

Stop by and pick me up on the way!
                        If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

My North Texas brethren turning out in fine style as always!

Where you at Austin and BELTON? Let's get to 50 head...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have had a change in plans. team Kiss My Putt is in the mix, Mailing registration right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                              We have had a change in plans. team Kiss My Putt is in the mix, Mailing registration right now.

Heck yes!

Comment

My North Texas brethren turning out in fine style as always!

Where you at Austin and BELTON? Let's get to 50 head...

Sorry, Moser...you will still have to make due without me this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X