continued prayer

Comment

More prayers up

Comment

Prayers every day!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks everyone for the prayers. Here's the latest update on little man.

Day 100 update. 1...0...0... It's hard to believe we've been on this journey for 100 days now. There have been many ups and downs in our NICU journey, but through God's grace and Emmett's perseverance, we've made it this far and are nearing the end of this journey.

We made yet another big step in Emmett's progress today!! During rounds, the doctor inquired about Emmett's current respiratory needs. Hearing another good report, he gave the green light to try low flow cannula! This is especially exciting, as Emmett can be discharged on low flow if need be. Our goal is to be completely off oxygen support though! In addition, our little guy took his entire feeding by bottle twice now! This is a huge accomplishment for him. Both of these accomplishments are vital in being discharged!

It's becoming hard to contain our excitement. We know he still has some progress to make before going home is a reality. What orginally seemed like a long shot of a Christmas discharge now seems like a worse case scenario.

Being the 100th update, we would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone once again for all you have done for us. The support you've all shown us has be second to none. Foremost, our family has been instrumental in helping us through all of this. We're blessed to have such an amazing family. Our friends, aquaintances, and even complete strangers did everything from cooking us a meal, to donating to Emmett's care fund, and most importantly offering prayers. I wish we could write a thank you note to each and every one of you for what you did. There were so many of you that we just weren't able to keep track. But know that we'll never forget what you all did for us. As life becomes more busy for me with work and holidays, I'm going to write an update every other day now to help myself stay afloat. We appreciate you all following Emmett's progress so closely.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

He looks great!

Comment

That’s a good looking little man!
              Keeping y’all in my prayers.

Comment

I think it would be awesome to see him keep growing up (1st birthday, first words, first steps, etc.) So glad he's doing well. God still works miracles.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the update. Continued prayers

Comment

Wonderful!

Comment

Praying for your son Emmett

Prayers for Emmett, our God is a healing God. God loves the little children and protects them. God bless Emmett and your family, the healing power of God is at work in Emmett.

Comment

Praying for the little guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Look at him go. Emmett, You Da'man.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Oh man Colton, how exciting it has been to see this miracle that is Emmett unfold before our very eyes!! Praise God!! Indeed it will be great to see him home before Christmas so that you can celebrate the birth of your son on such an appropriate birthday party time!!

Lord God in Heaven, once again we come to You in genuine awe of Your power and Love. We are so very thankful for this work that You are doing in and through little Emmett... We all who have been following along and praying Your grace and healing on him have no real idea just how many other lives this little man has touched through Your work and his witness!! Thank You Lord God through Your own Son Jesus Christ our Savior for this powerful testimony to Your awesome power. Your Lord, creator of all the universe and all powerful God to take the time to touch this single little life is beyond our comprehension, but Lord as Your Word so clearly tells us, You know the very hairs on our head and You will not let even the least of us fall... We thank You Lord so very much for that and for sacrificing Your only Son that we may have fellowship with You God. In that Son's name Jesus Christ, we lift up Emmett and in all Praise, Honor, Power and Glory to You and Your name, Amen!!

Colton, thank you so very much for telling such a wonderful story of the Power of God through your son. We love each and every update. Hope you and your wonderful bride have a great Thanksgiving Holiday... so, so much to be thankful for!!

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                                Thanks everyone for the prayers. Here's the latest update on little man.

Day 100 update. 1...0...0... It's hard to believe we've been on this journey for 100 days now. There have been many ups and downs in our NICU journey, but through God's grace and Emmett's perseverance, we've made it this far and are nearing the end of this journey.

We made yet another big step in Emmett's progress today!! During rounds, the doctor inquired about Emmett's current respiratory needs. Hearing another good report, he gave the green light to try low flow cannula! This is especially exciting, as Emmett can be discharged on low flow if need be. Our goal is to be completely off oxygen support though! In addition, our little guy took his entire feeding by bottle twice now! This is a huge accomplishment for him. Both of these accomplishments are vital in being discharged!

It's becoming hard to contain our excitement. We know he still has some progress to make before going home is a reality. What orginally seemed like a long shot of a Christmas discharge now seems like a worse case scenario.

Being the 100th update, we would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone once again for all you have done for us. The support you've all shown us has be second to none. Foremost, our family has been instrumental in helping us through all of this. We're blessed to have such an amazing family. Our friends, aquaintances, and even complete strangers did everything from cooking us a meal, to donating to Emmett's care fund, and most importantly offering prayers. I wish we could write a thank you note to each and every one of you for what you did. There were so many of you that we just weren't able to keep track. But know that we'll never forget what you all did for us. As life becomes more busy for me with work and holidays, I'm going to write an update every other day now to help myself stay afloat. We appreciate you all following Emmett's progress so closely.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                                Great news and I’m liking the elephant on the onesie! Thanks for the updates.

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Oh man Colton, how exciting it has been to see this miracle that is Emmett unfold before our very eyes!! Praise God!! Indeed it will be great to see him home before Christmas so that you can celebrate the birth of your son on such an appropriate birthday party time!!

Lord God in Heaven, once again we come to You in genuine awe of Your power and Love. We are so very thankful for this work that You are doing in and through little Emmett... We all who have been following along and praying Your grace and healing on him have no real idea just how many other lives this little man has touched through Your work and his witness!! Thank You Lord God through Your own Son Jesus Christ our Savior for this powerful testimony to Your awesome power. Your Lord, creator of all the universe and all powerful God to take the time to touch this single little life is beyond our comprehension, but Lord as Your Word so clearly tells us, You know the very hairs on our head and You will not let even the least of us fall... We thank You Lord so very much for that and for sacrificing Your only Son that we may have fellowship with You God. In that Son's name Jesus Christ, we lift up Emmett and in all Praise, Honor, Power and Glory to You and Your name, Amen!!

Colton, thank you so very much for telling such a wonderful story of the Power of God through your son. We love each and every update. Hope you and your wonderful bride have a great Thanksgiving Holiday... so, so much to be thankful for!!
                                Happy Thanksgiving indeed!

Comment

Working...
                                X