No announcement yet.

Golf Cart Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added a few lights, nothing crazy. Two 10w white cubes on the outer edges and two red cubes. Will use the red lights for sneaking around and the white ones when I need a bit more light.

Will be running a separate 10ah AGM battery for now, not sure I want to go with a converter and had the battery sitting around anyway. Running the white lights will get me around 7hrs of runtime before I need a charge, which is more than plenty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
      Springs have arrived

I'm shopping springs for my club car. Is there a particular reason you choose these?

Mine is for sporting clays and ends up with 2 high schoolers on the back now and then

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I went with the heavy duty in anticipation of people or gear on the back of the cart. The factories were definitely shot. You could also go with the dual action ones, but they may not be enough if you routinely have people on the back.

Plan to take this to the clays course as well, just thinking of where/how I want to mount my gun holders.

Comment

I went with the heavy duty in anticipation of people or gear on the back of the cart. The factories were definitely shot. You could also go with the dual action ones, but they may not be enough if you routinely have people on the back.

Plan to take this to the clays course as well, just thinking of where/how I want to mount my gun holders.

I wanted something that would come off in the event I wanted to use it elsewhere. Saw one like this at an event and similar stuff was north of 200 bucks to buy. With the bedliner that also did my front rack Ive got under a 100 in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            I wanted something that would come off in the event I wanted to use it elsewhere. Saw one like this at an event and similar stuff was north of 200 bucks to buy. With the bedliner that also did my front rack Ive got under a 100 in it.

Looks really good! Any more pictures? Looks like those are the kolpin holders up top, what about the bottom? What did you use to mount the bottom to?

Comment

Might want to add a skid plate in front of the engine. Nice ride and work!!

Comment

i did a monster build similar to what you are doing.. in the end i sold it there was just no way for my spine to take any more beating with a golf cart suspension. Even w aftermarket shocks and leafs etc... sure was fun building it and I could wheelie the front tires a good 2ft on takeoff!

Nice work!

Comment

Looks really good! Any more pictures? Looks like those are the kolpin holders up top, what about the bottom? What did you use to mount the bottom to?

I think those are kolpin up top. This is what I used on the bottom which came cheaper and faster from amazon

Full line of gun magnet products including CoJo Vehicle holster and our universal gun rack for UTV's the U-Rack. Check out our economical CoJo Blind pack that contains two rifles or shotguns. The original CoJo gun magnet and the Vehicle gun magnet and don't forget the Cojo Gun Assperatus. Tactical and Hunting products

the black material you see on the bottom is marine starboard which was left over from a boat project that also comes from amazon. I used 3/8 which is more than enough and the stuff cuts with ease with normal hand tools. Its just screwed to the metal with self tappers.

The green wingnut passes thru the bar stock which has a nut welded to the other side. Remove the wingnut and the whole thing slides off in less than a minute. Couple pics in the thread where you can see it slides over the grab bar on the rear seat

I originally wanted it to fit 4 guns but got ahead of myself and started welding before the stock holders on the bottom got to me. Its really not that bad with 3 much more and its in the way for passengers to get on and off

Comment

Working...
                  X