Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
    Not sure I can trust your math, I heard a rumor that once upon a time a certain "hunter" scored a certain 170"+ buck 157" on the hoof.

In all seriousness, now that I'm at my desk top I came up with 118" on the conservative side actually adding him up. I still think he hits 120 but def not 125.
    Embarrassed to say the least about that.

Comment

I have that deer right at 118"

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
        Ashton was lucky enough to kill this 6 year old 10 point off our Christoval lease grounds last Saturday evening. She shot it with a crossbow and hit it a tad back. After a long exhausting tracking job we finally stumbled across it 18 hours later. It’s not that he ran that far, it was the height and thickness of the broom weed that made the track job so difficult. She and I appreciate the other lease members that helped us look and eventually find.

The rough thing for Ashton was that she had to leave before we found it. She had to pack up and leave the next morning due to her work schedule. But the facetime with her once we found her buck was priceless. Funny how one can go from the low of lows to the highest of excitement, as you can tell in the last photo....... Ha ha

Sorry for me having to be in one of the photos, but I was all she had………..Any one really good with photo shopping a photo or two please P.M. me, I would love to be able to have a couple of photos fixed with her in them.

Age = 6 with 10 score able points, will fully score tonight.
        Beams = 23+
        Spread = 21+

God Bless and best of luck to all.
        Rwc
        Awesome buck! Congrats to you and your daughter

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
          117”-120”, he’s definitely not Pope n young

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in this group...

Comment

Had this guy show up last week, he’s new. Big fat boy! The big bucks at my place seem to show up for a day or two and disappear.

What do y’all think about this guy, I’m hoping to get my daughter on him in a few weeks.

?

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
              Id just get with the group and agree he needs to be killed as a management regardless of score [emoji1303]

That's what we did, we are a great group of guys all on the same page. The 125" requirement is actually in the lease agreement with the landowner.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                Shoot him already... we need answers
                Going to try to get it done Sunday Jack, hope the cold front doesn't blow him out!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                  Had this guy show up last week, he’s new. Big fat boy! The big bucks at my place seem to show up for a day or two and disappear.

What do y’all think about this guy, I’m hoping to get my daughter on him in a few weeks.

?

Looks like a fine management buck to me. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                    Posting for Mr. Ellis.

Very nice buck!! Congrats, Sir.

[ATTACH]975491[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH]975492[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH]975493[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Big Congrats!!!!,Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post

?

Hopefully your daughter gets a shot. Will make a fine trophy!

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                        Going to try to get it done Sunday Jack, hope the cold front doesn't blow him out!
                        Hopefully it makes him hungry

Comment

Pulled one of two cards. Had deer the evening after I set the feeder. 2200 pics in 18 days, most of them with deer. Here were a couple of the better pics. Hard to tell age on the 10, but that was the only shot that was 100% that deer for sure. The tall heavy one with the forward sweeping horns was there a dozen times. Hope the kid can stick him this weekend.

Comment

Took this one this morning. 4.5 10 pt. did not have a chance to check the cameras before I hunted, but he was the only 10 on the cameras. Three eights that were at least as big or bigger on camera. Couldn’t resist those muley forks.

Comment

Cool buck. Congrats.

Comment

Congrats on the 10

Comment

Working...
                                X