Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They are a total joke- Rockwall deer processing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s messed up!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
      I always use Whitakers in Iowa Park. They are always 5-7 days. Tried Rockwall this time cause it's close to home. Big mistake.
      i like whitakers my self the only issue is they need the deer picked up within 7 days of completion and i cant always make it back there that quick.. i drive a them to joshua a lot.. probably like them the best..

Comment

Yeah Whitakers quick turnaround is why I gave Rockwall a shot. Just couldn't get back up there that fast.

Comment

That sucks. I used them once. They seemed high on prices and wasn’t too impressed with the job they did.

Comment

I would go down there to inquire for the record. And go at their busiest time of day. Better still, first ask how long it takes to have a deer processed...then ask about yours. It would be great if you could video that, and post it on youtube and the green screen.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
              exactly why i do my own. ( my wife processed her buck by herself this year )
              i had to brag a little
              I would have to that's ******

Comment

You would be more mad if you had actually gotten your meat back. They suck. Period. Go to Kuby’s or the Cinnamon Creek (cant remember the new name). Jeff works there.

Comment

Their city slickers. Plain and simple

Comment

They lost it. They are waiting to pick up a road kill to replace yours. That's a shame. Bad business usually a week or so since they don't have room to keep everyone's deer.

Comment

It's all been said, they are ridiculously expensive and product wasn't good. I used Butchermans in Royse City this year and have been happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
                        I would take mine to Ye Ole Butcher Shop in Plano.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy and I dropped of 4 deer at Ye Ole Butcher Shop, years ago. Three healthy does and a six-point buck.

Six or seven weeks later, the call us to pick up our meat. We each got two and a half paper grocery bags of "meat". Nowhere near what we gave them.

My buddy complained, and they "found" enough to fill out his half bag.

Never went back.

Comment

I don't care for the ye old butcher shop owner.

Comment

Sounds like I’ve been lucky with ye ole butcher

I’ve been wanting to try Kubys though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never a problem with ye ole butcher, ive taken numerous hogs in. I always take the meat in right before lunch starts and grab a tasty burger afterwards.

Comment

Landers processing in Garland is great. They outsource their sausage to Cinnamon Creek. 5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tried Kuby’s with a hog in March when Landers closed for the off season. Also 5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment

Working...
                                X