Ttt

Comment

Kenifick will be ok as well.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Got some great leads

Comment

Has anyone mentioned about looking for a lease out west? I'm looking for something towards or at San Angelo region. Thanks.

Comment

Got a lead but still looking.

Comment

Have not heard of any out west but if I do I'll let you know.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
                    I don't know if Arizona Creek is still operating or not. If they are that may be an option for you. Its been a long time since I was on there so I don't have any contact information. Someone on here may know.
                    Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Only thing I can tell you about that place is run the other way. Too many good ones out there to put up with that bunch if it still exists.
                    Arizona Creek is still operating. I’ve been on the lease since literally before I was born, lol. 30+ years. It’s a good place for a family to hunt. Pretty cheap for an all year lease, and it’s pretty close to home. We own some land in the middle of it, so we haven’t had to deal with the campsites very much. You’re probably not gonna see any monsters, but I normally at least shoot a doe to put some meat in the freezer. There are tons of pigs too. It’s heavily hunted (a stand about every 300 yards) but it seems to be thinning out the last few years. The paper companies do clear out sections here and there, so one year you may be in thick woods and the next in an open field. But the next year the brush grows back. It is definitely run by a bunch of “good ol’ boys”, but we stick to ourselves and follow the rules and we never have any issues.

Comment

Arizona Creek: 936-298-2209

Comment

I live in Dayton also and am looking for a lease close to the house. If you find something and need to put a group together to fill it out let me know. If I find something I'll do the same.

Comment

I will keep you In mind got some leads but noting concrete as of yet. I'll call about Arizona crest tomorrow. Thank you to everyone helping me out. My daughter is fired up. I keep her informed everyday I get a lead. Thank you again.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Pine ridge hunting club is right up the road off of 787 and 146. I was on it for 7yrs. They always have a few openings. Richard Lucas from Crosby runs the place. I don't have his number anymore.

Comment

I'll have to look into it. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X