Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPHunting View Post
    75 m/hr is slow?! That's 120km/hr.

Over here out freeway is 110km. That's probably 65 mile I'd say. Add another couple km on that and you've got yourself a hefty ticket!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Some toll roads and I-10 out west is around 85mph I believe so 140km’s I think??

Was stuck behind a 64mph lefty cruiser and a 68mph lefty cruiser on my short drive home. 70mph speed limit

Also another person had a hard time with understanding what to do at a yield sign.... Bless their soul....

Comment

As young guy's get older you will be just like me at 63. Not in the hurry we were in our younger years! Carry on! LOL!!!!!

Comment

I see this every day. I drive a 18 wheeler and people try to run u over because they are in such a hurry. Whay y'all don't understand is how much damage that 80,000 pounds is going to do to that big *** f250 u hauling *** in when u cause a wreck with one. It's going to be like stepping on a coke can. Every one is always in such a hurry now it's crazy. Just remember u won't win with a big truck no matter what u drive. Just take a deep breath and ease on down the road, u gonna be fine.

Comment

Come on 2018-2019 deer season!

Comment

Well we have been so successful in convincing the left lane loafers to be more courteous that I think our next topic should be “the turn lane”. Get your butt in it before you start slowing down to turn!
            [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              As young guy's get older you will be just like me at 63. Not in the hurry we were in our younger years! Carry on! LOL!!!!!
              Yes'sir I agree wholeheartedly.

Comment

for the tailgaters, i have some pretty bright rear facing lights on my work truck.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post

I sure hope you are right. I also hope I still have enough good manners not to let my then leisurely pace not be a hindrance to others for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                    Now we know who cares about them self and no one else.

Lol how ironic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Lol how ironic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s almost a complete sentence!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                        for the tailgaters, i have some pretty bright rear facing lights on my work truck.

Wow! Bright lights are so scary! Why would you not just move over? I seriously don’t get this mentality. How does it hurt you to just move over and let someone pass you who is obviously in a bigger hurry than you? Someone please explain this to me, what does it take from you, to just get out of someone’s way? Do you do this in line at the grocery store? Just stand there not moving in line when the line has moved on, just daring someone to go around you?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                          Wow! Bright lights are so scary! Why would you not just move over? I seriously don’t get this mentality. How does it hurt you to just move over and let someone pass you who is obviously in a bigger hurry than you? Someone please explain this to me, what does it take from you, to just get out of someone’s way? Do you do this in line at the grocery store? Just stand there not moving in line when the line has moved on, just daring someone to go around you?

He’s entitled. He has no interest in being courteous because he by God has a right to be in the fast lane!

Comment

You guys sure are wound up about someone slowing you down to the speed limit.

What I really hate is secret left turners. You roll up behind a car without any turn signal on and the light turns green........all of a sudden the left turn signal comes on.

BTW, I have every right to pass at 75 mph. You can wait till I have passed the REAL slow drivers at which time I'll move over for you.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post

What I really hate is secret left turners. You roll up behind a car without any turn signal on and the light turns green........all of a sudden the left turn signal comes on.

BTW, I have every right to pass at 75 mph. You can wait till I have passed the REAL slow drivers at which time I'll move over for you.
                              This is obviously not good enough. Other people need to get where they're going because they're more important than you.

Geez..People need to learn to read.

READ
                              Everyone here says they do move over. Did you read that? They just may not move over fast when someone tailgates the crap out of them. Do you like being tailgated? I have a funny feeling if I tailgated all you ticked off speedsters you would not be happy. You would not pull over right away assuming I'm in an emergency situation. We all know you'd be here ranting.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post

You sure are wound up over a properly signaled left turn

Comment

Working...
                                X