2013 weaver invitational !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    Heath! You let me down, brother! Did one of those bad influences pay you to do that?

Once again, there is no pink in my bow. It was verified thru the bowyer himself!

Bisch
    Just couldn't help myself buddy

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post

Tell us about your new bow.
      I ended up getting 2 new toys. an Arvin Weaver Selfbow that is a sight to see, and an Atlatl. Plan is to kill another good buck with my AW bow and a hog with the atlatl. At least have fun trying.

Matt
      Attached Files

Comment

Roberts figured Osage atlatl was awesome.

Comment

Well we had 90 total score cards I think and raised $4300. Not bat for about 50 shooters . I should say 50 giving of there time and money shooters. Thanks to everyone that attended the shoot.

Comment

I would like to thank Deb for being nice to my son he really liked this shoot.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
                  Paul, I really enjoyed the time I spent with Ethan. He asked me very nicely if I would work with him on flying turkey. He listened and did as he was told. When other groups of shooters arrived at that target he moved aside with grace and thanked me for my time. I was impressed. I enjoyed the time I spent with him and hope to do so again. He can smack that flying turkey out of the air almost every time. A young man who listens is a young man who learns.
                  Last edited by Deb; 10-24-2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                    Paul, I really enjoyed the time I spent with Ethan. He asked me very nicely if I would work with him on flying turkey. He listened and did as he was told. When other groups of shooters arrived at that target he moved aside with grace and thanked me for my time. I was impressed. I enjoyed the time I spent with him and hope to do so again. He can smack that flying turkey out of the air almost every time. A young man who listens is a young man who learns.
                    awesome thanks again

Comment

Sounds like a great kid. Deb was really speaking highly of him Sunday night. Wish I would have had a chance to meet him.

Matt

Comment

I got to meet him! Very cool kid.

Comment

Darn, I almost forgot to post up a pic of the new Sarrels bow I got while here. It's actually for my grandson that turned 1 in September. Got to get him a back quiver made up then deliver it. Meet William, future archer!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382732813.139639.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	24257747Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382732856.655329.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	24257748
                          Sarrels Sprout, 35"s long and pulling a whopping 7lbs.

Comment

That is an awesome little bow. You also forgot to post that you witnessed pie making up close and personal.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                              Darn, I almost forgot to post up a pic of the new Sarrels bow I got while here. It's actually for my grandson that turned 1 in September. Got to get him a back quiver made up then deliver it. Meet William, future archer![ATTACH]564502[/ATTACH][ATTACH]564503[/ATTACH]
                              Sarrels Sprout, 35"s long and pulling a whopping 7lbs.
                              Dang doc are you sure that is your grandson? Mighty good lookin lil fellar!!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1986 View Post
                                Dang doc are you sure that is your grandson? Mighty good lookin lil fellar!!
                                Yea, takes after me thank goodness!!And yes I did witness pie making! That Miss Deb is a pie making woman, course it turned out good cause I was suppervising!

Comment

Working...
                                X