No announcement yet.

Rinhart shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks like an awesome course. I wish it wasn't so far away, I'd really like to see where the kill zone is on an alien.

Comment

Its in the chest or rib cage where you shoot all alians. He was only 25yds,so easy to see with binos.
      Get a couple of your bud together and drive want be that bad.

Comment

That is only about 2 hours from Fort Worth, very cool. That's the beginning of spring break for my family (all teachers but me), but I've been wanting to make this one for a few years now.... maybe plans will work themselves out where I can get out there for a day.

Comment

When will you have to sign up? Entry fee?

Comment

Rinhart shoot

Does andone know if there is going to be a Rinhart shoot this year in Texas? I looked at the Rinhart web site but it is not updated.

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
              Does andone know if there is going to be a Rinhart shoot this year in Texas? I looked at the Rinhart web site but it is not updated.
              Think one is in Tyler Texas around March 10th. Check in 3-D section I think I saw it posted there.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I will be there!

Comment

have to look at our shutdown schedule before saying yes or no.am definatly interested in going tho

Comment

Originally posted by NUTT89 View Post
                      have to look at our shutdown schedule before saying yes or no.am definatly interested in going tho

When is the Shutdown at 2700?

Comment

Moved! What do you mean MOVED.Is this not a 3-D shoot.Where did you move it to.If this is not a 3-D shoot,I don't know what is.

Comment

This is Bownanza weekend ya know?

I see a lot of 100 arrow rounds on Sunday.

Comment

Last year I believed there was a couple there from like Indiana. I love it i recomend it for anyone. Ill be there.

Comment

Yeah, I can't figure out why this isn't in the 3D section.

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
                                When is the Shutdown at 2700?
                                27 has 4 trains and i am planner for all of poly blocks so i will be on at least 10 turnarounds this yr. just so happens that this is right in the middle of the poly 2 turnaround so am going to have to play it by ear. we're still wanting to go stepsons granddad lives about fifty miles from tyler so they want to go see him while i shoot the tourny, just have to see if i can get away for that weekend

NUTT

Comment

Working...
                                X