Form 1 Suppressor completed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
    I am shooting my .223 Savage Hog Hunter and AR15 without hearing protection. Maybe just a touch louder than .22 LR. You will do a nicer job on yours since you actually know how to use a lathe. I also threaded my Savage 17HMR. All three guns shoot more accurately with the suppressor. I didn't use a trust and got approval in about 4 months.
    Very nice! Congrats, looks good, that is something you should be proud of.

Comment

Did ( can ) you do get the legal process started by establishing the serial number then make the supressor while the ATF process drags on? I would assume it must be possible since you cant make it first

Comment

How long was your wait on the Form 1? I keep hearing in other screens that the wait on a Form 1 is much less than a Form 4. Any truth to that? Nice work btw.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
          How long was your wait on the Form 1? I keep hearing in other screens that the wait on a Form 1 is much less than a Form 4. Any truth to that? Nice work btw.
          I’ve heard the same. Like 6 weeks

Comment

I efiled last year when it opened back up and I did a paper a couple weeks before that. The efile came back in 11 days from submission. The paper form 1 just came back (about 10mos later)

Comment

So you were approved in 11 days when you E-filed? That’s stupid fast... even for the Feds. Gonna take the leap fo sho now. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Yes, but that was when it first opened back up. It’s slower now. Still way faster than paper

Comment

eform 1's are running in the 4-6 wk range right now.

Comment

What is the process legally to build a form 1?

Where is a good place to find more info on this?

Comment

I did a Form 1 a couple months ago. It took about a month and once I received it, I worked with Hunter Rifleworks on the components and the engraving. Also did a Form 1 Sig MCX at the same time. One screw to change from a pistol stock to a rifle stock after approval.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                        What is the process legally to build a form 1?

Where is a good place to find more info on this?
                        http://form1suppressor.boards.net/forum

Comment

Working...
                        X