Diamond C Bowhunting Ranch!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond C Bowhunting Ranch!!!

Ok brothers and sisters, if your looking for a awesome ranch to do some pig hunting or some of the best exotic hunting in Texas I just dont think the Diamond C can be beat. I hunted for 2 days and saw tons of axis, aoudad, fallow, pigs, huge oryx, lots of rams, and killed a trophy blackbuck!!! If you go to their website you can see my pic under the Dec 09 pics. I'll post it later as well.

I have to tell ya though, this is not a canned hunt. You will see lots of animals during every hunt. These critters are wild, and you have to stealthy and pay attention to your scent or else they will bust ya every time.

Skylar(guide) will put you in the right places to insure you get a opp at the animal you are hunting. He is a great guy and it was a pleasure meeting him. I asked him a million questions and he was extremely patient by answering them all. His wife is way to good looking for him but after you hang around the campfire with him long enough you'll realize why she is with him. LOL just messing with ya bro!!!

The price you pay at Diamond C is incredible!!!! When I first got there I didn't know what to expect and was kind of skeptical like I always am. I sat in a pop up the first night and saw some huge oryx. I mean HUGE!!! I also saw a bunch of rams. The next couple of hunts I passed on several nice deer and rams. I shot my black buck early in the evening the next day and decided to wait till dark to get down and saw a monster axis. When I say monster I mean monster!!! There was actually 2 of them that would be a trophy in any ones book. One was probably 30-32in and the other is every bit of 36in!!! I tried to get a shot on one of them but got busted. Dangit!!! Oh well thats why I am going back next week after these 2 big boys.
    $650 at a chance at a world class axis, black buck, aoudad, or any of the other critters he offers is as good as it gets and believe me they are there!!! I can't wait till next week now!!! Any one else want to join us??? Call Skylar at (254)559-3712.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	big blackbuck antelope.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	24791397
    Last edited by Russ; 12-29-2009, 03:30 PM.

Russ congrats on the blackbuck!!! Saw a picture of it and it's a monster!!
    It was nice meeting you and having a few beers around the fire!!!
    Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Birddogss View Post
      Russ congrats on the blackbuck!!! Saw a picture of it and it's a monster!!
      It was nice meeting you and having a few beers around the fire!!!
      Josh
      Yes sir it was!!! Come on out again Monday or Tuesday and have a few more beers with us.

I have got to get another chance at that big ole axis!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
        Yes sir it was!!! Come on out again Monday or Tuesday and have a few more beers with us.

I have got to get another chance at that big ole axis!!!
        Heck I might have to take the day off and hunt too!

Comment

Congrats RUSS Let my husband when your going back he may go too. Congrats again

Comment

where is this ranch located

Comment

Caddo west of ft worth

Comment

whats the website

Comment

Originally posted by Birddogss View Post
                  Heck I might have to take the day off and hunt too!
                  Nope just come drink beer with us, that axis has MY name written on him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shane21 View Post
                    whats the website
                    texasbowhunt.com or diamondcbowhunting.com

Comment

Here he is!!! I was as happy as a puppy with 2 peeters!!! [ATTACH]139307[/ATTACH]

Comment

Sweet blackbuck. I saw 3 of them at Skylar's at about 100 yards wandering slowly - that is until they got down wind of me and busted me on my scent. They scattered quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                          Nope just come drink beer with us, that axis has MY name written on him!!!
                          ok if I see him I'll send him your way

Comment

Originally posted by irishbowman View Post
                            Sweet blackbuck. I saw 3 of them at Skylar's at about 100 yards wandering slowly - that is until they got down wind of me and busted me on my scent. They scattered quick.
                            I got to see an even bigger one rutting all around my stand about an hour after I shot this one. He was strutting around and running off axis does twice his size. I almost shot him too but decided it was just cool to watch since I had already scored. Then that axis buck came in and "OH MY GOD" I can't wait till next week!!!

Comment

Beautiful BB...congrats and thanks for the report.

Comment

Working...
                              X