2018 Bowfishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    LMAO.[emoji6] it was in this massive stack of mail. We never check it.....whew!!!
    Hey, I drive thru Kennard on Friday heading to Toledo Bend. Nobody was outside but I blew the horn....lol.[emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Forgot the picture!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well its been so long now you might need to start a new thread with pics and the video. that is really a pretty cool clip.

Comment

Cinco De Mayo 2017 me and some buddies were involved in a on water collision at night and ejected from the boat. Been sitting on the pics, recovering and laying low for a year but feel I needed to get this out there as a reminder.

Be SAFE be OBSERVANT even if your lit up like a Christmas tree.

I'll fill in details when the dust finishes settling.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Trust View Post
          Cinco De Mayo 2017 me and some buddies were involved in a on water collision at night and ejected from the boat. Been sitting on the pics, recovering and laying low for a year but feel I needed to get this out there as a reminder.

Glad you're ok, prayers for the continued recovery.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

i need some advice on where i can get led lights like you guys are using,

Comment

Man that looks terrible!! Were y'all fishing or running when that happened?!! I'll be tuned in for THIS story!!

Comment

Oh crap!!! That's no good,glad you seem to be alright after that chaos. [emoji37]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
                  i need some advice on where i can get led lights like you guys are using,
                  search these on Amazon, cheap and don't break the bank or go SeeLites and break the bank

Viugreum 50W LED Outdoor Flood Lights

Comment

Thanks all for the prayers and I promise to come back with a complete story hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Again, stay safe and happy hunting

Comment

Glad everyone is ok ^^. In for the story when timing is good. Hope it all settles well.

As far as lights, I personally run the seelites. I tried some cheaper ones and didnt have very good luck. Ill pay for a little better quality and good customer service!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X