X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thats awesome

We got rolled in the semi, we gave up 7 in the top of the first with walks and errors and couldn't recover, it just snowballed into a 14-2 loss.

We have the AAYBA world series in a couple weeks then off till fall.

Comment

First at bat...2run HR!!!

Awesome!

We are headed to the semi’s. It’s a dinger kind of day!

Comment

Awesome guys!!!
        Congrats@!
        We just pulled in the driveway.. still ridin the high..
        Kstar radio gave a shoutout to the boys

Comment

Awesome awesome and more awesome - Great to see !!

Drove straight through yesterday into this morning. Freezer and Fridge in garage had shut off. Had fun cleaning all that up, but it was a great vacation.

We are preparing to move up - Coach wants some Summer tourneys to work in a few new players. Have already decided on some 7v7 in the Fall mixed in with some baseball.

Comment

First at bat...2run HR!!!

Sweet and congrats! You'll see ALOT if dingers this week! You'll also be tired of that hill in about 2 days! Lol. We had a blast the first weekend! Enjoy and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
              Sweet and congrats! You'll see ALOT if dingers this week! You'll also be tired of that hill in about 2 days! Lol. We had a blast the first weekend! Enjoy and good luck!

Congrats enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Well we ended up 2nd at the Destin World Series 12U open. The boys went 5-0 until they ran into a major team from Tennessee. I can say without a doubt that is one of the best teams I have seen in 12U baseball. They had some big kids and 5 out of the 12 pitchers threw 70+ and that's legit. We ended up 6-8 for the tournament.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

That is awesome- kid just finished the strange ending. Championship was 2 teams same organization. Our team was going to go home and couple parents were upset. Our coach took a kid off their team and put him on the bump for us. Played 3 or 4 innings and then packed up and went home. I have no idea I was sitting in truck. Nobody had much interest since the kids all see and know each other. Everyone was gone by that time on a Sunday so it felt like a Tuesday workout with parents sitting around with nobody paying attention to the field. I'm just glad no injuries in game when kids were exhausted and were not interested in playing. Seems like injuries always occur in these situations
                    Last edited by glen; 06-24-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post

Well we ended up 2nd at the Destin World Series 12U open. The boys went 5-0 until they ran into a major team from Tennessee. I can say without a doubt that is one of the best teams I have seen in 12U baseball. They had some big kids and 5 out of the 12 pitchers threw 70+ and that's legit. We ended up 6-8 for the tournament.

Great way to wrap up the spring! Congrats!!

Comment

all those that were at GS series , if you have any pins left we have a couple left we can trade.

Comment

2nd game this morning at Cooperstown All Star and the boy kept it rolling!

2 for 3 with another Home Run (3run) and pitched 3 inning 1 hit shutout.

Comment

awesome keep it rollin!

Comment

We played at Ford park in Beaumont this past weekend. One of the teams we played were Champions Bball from Lake Charles. As our pitcher would be in his wind up their dugout would scream really loud in order to distract our pitcher. After a couple of times the umpire approached their coach and asked them to stop, the coach said there is no rule against this and turned around and went to his dugout and said loudly, we are getting in their heads lets be as loud as we can now. I understand that there is no rule agaist this but what is he teaching his kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Txprowler View Post
                                We played at Ford park in Beaumont this past weekend. One of the teams we played were Champions Bball from Lake Charles. As our pitcher would be in his wind up their dugout would scream really loud in order to distract our pitcher. After a couple of times the umpire approached their coach and asked them to stop, the coach said there is no rule against this and turned around and went to his dugout and said loudly, we are getting in their heads lets be as loud as we can now. I understand that there is no rule agaist this but what is he teaching his kids.
                                pretty sure there is a rule.
                                Little league has them.. be surprised if nations/utrip doesnt...
                                4.06 which covers any action by the opposing team to cause the pitcher to either commit an illegal pitch or a balk, among other listed items and actions.

Comment

Working...
                                X