No announcement yet.

Horse shot with a crossbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im calling BS, there would be blood coming out of those holes. Even a drop an there is literally nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

my, my, aren't we touchy tonight. Can't take a little sarcasm. ts ts ts.

Comment

Need a better link, saw a pic but no story or anything.

Comment

This happened to a dog in Longview this week also! I can't imagine someone intentionally shooting a non threatening animal. But then again people are shooting at innocent people from the 32nd floor of a hotel!

Comment

Looked like may have been field points to me, judging from the lack of damage and the odd way the arrows were lodged. Very strange and sensless.

Comment

Facebook needs to go away. Ruining society

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike585 View Post
                Looked like may have been field points to me, judging from the lack of damage and the odd way the arrows were lodged. Very strange and sensless.
                Most likely field tips. Lack of blood and the fact that the horses were still alive and suffering.

Some of us have different definitions of "sarcasm"

Comment

Only one punishment for the DUMB A***S did that. When they are found, put them out at 20 yds and do same thing to them. Condolences on your loss.

Comment

Sounds like 1 made it and the other horse didn't. Last year some pos executed a miniature pony in our subdivision. Shot it in the head [emoji17]

Comment

this is terrible,those poor little kids will remember forever an arrow killed their pony,what a shame,

Comment

Little chits!

Comment

Two years ago up here in Leon they arrested 3 boys that killed over 60 deer and left them to rot. Also killed livestock and took out a heifer with machetes. Should of shot em where they found em.

Comment

When I was younger a few high school kids went to an alpaca and llama farm out by Albert and just for ****s and grins they shot a llama with a pistol.
                            When I heard about it I was so complexed and ******. I haven't ever understood that.
                            Little did I know as I grew up the world would cause these feelings to be more and more common.

Comment

Unreal. Sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X