No announcement yet.

Happier than Heck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s awesome. I’m only 24 but I am trying my best to put myself in that position myself. Right now I’ve got a truck payment because I had to have a new truck, but it’s getting paid off ASAP. Then it will just be my mortgage. Doing my best to be able to retire by 50!!

Comment

That’s awesome congratulations! Wife and I are on the same journey! I like most of Dave Ramsey’s ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to you nd the mrs Isn’t it a wonderful feeling to have that financial burden lifted off your back We have been debt free now for the last three years If we need a little play money we will plan ahead sell a calf or two and not have to touch any of our nest egg Such a great feeling

Comment

Awesome man!!! I can’t wait to be in the same boat!! I’m 24 sold my truck and paid cash for another the wife has a new (used) car payment because we are having our first kid in January, and I think they deserve it. Using the debt snowball to pay off a few CC bills and we have 20 acres I will have paid off in 19 months without paying extra,but I could pay them now if I needed too. Retire at 50 with no bills other than utilities is a dream of mine that’s going to come true!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats. I'm close.

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
              You over here in Santa Fe?
              Yes sir. Where’d you build at?

Comment

Congrats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news.... good for you...…..
                  Would it be too early, to ask for a loan ?

Comment

Working...
                  X