East Tx 3D shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Tx 3D shoots

Can you give me a list of the clubs that hold 3D shoots. Thinking about shooting some when they start up in the spring, just need to know where in East Texas.

Thanks

Banana Bend Bowbender -- Baytown
    Old River Baptist Church-- Old River (Baytown)

Comment

fannett. also try west la might be closer than driving towards houston

Comment

Right now there really are no shoots going on. After the first of the year is when all the clubs will kick it into high gear.

Comment

There is one here in Tyler, but I'm not sure of the name or contact for it. Local archery shops would probably know. I think there is one in Longview as well.

Todd

Comment

Dont forget that Nac. has shoots also.

Comment

If you are coming all the way to the Houston area, Salt Grass Archery Club is between Houston and Galveston (closer to Galveston). The website address is www.saltgrass.org

Comment

cool

Comment

Diana Texas has some good one's don't know when they will get them going as of yet.

Comment

We will start shooting our tournaments in Tyler the first sunday of every month beginning in February. It is a california start beginning at 10:00 and ending at 2:00. Membership is $25.00 per year and your first shoot is free. Members $10.00 per shoot Non-members $15.00 per shoot. For information call 903-539-2596 or 903-561-7753

Comment

Our first shoot is this month.

Comment

Working...
                      X