• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's a pic
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by phoneman View Post
      Thinking of selling my House. I built it in 2000, and my kids have grown up there, so it may be hard, but I'm ready. it's 2000 sq feet, and has a 2000 sq foot shop, with R.v. cover parking, it's foamed and brand new electricity. The house has hard wood and tile. gas [propane] tankless water heater,updated kitchen, water softener, 3 bedrooms,2 bath,garage was closed in with central heat and air. Large covered back porch. aerobic septic,large trees. Tons of deer. there is a city water well on the back of the property.it is in Hudson Oaks city limits. I have no idea what I should ask in price. Everything around me is selling for 350k to 450k but the house across street is being listed for 640k. what do y'all think? I will post pics in a bit
      I have a good realtor and know a guy looking for a house in that area. Let me know when you know what you want for it.

Comment

Realtors(help) buy and sell houses every day. They do a lot more for you than stick a sign in the yard and pictures on the internet...especially once you have a contract. It's worth paying a professional to make sure everything is done right.

Now making sure you find a really good Realtor is a little different story.

Comment

Originally posted by phoneman View Post
          I left out that Last year I did have it appraised for $310k, but the market has sky rocketed in our area since then.
          List it for $695K and see what happens

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I'm a realtor, live in Fort Worth but have done several deals in Parker and Wise Counties. If you PM me your name, address, email address, and specifics about your home i.e. # of bedrooms, living areas, and bathrooms I will run send a market analysis to you.

Comment

Why are you wanting to sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertx View Post
                  Why are you wanting to sell?

I'm going to build in the same neighborhood. I have another acre and half

Comment

Thinking of selling my House

10-4, just curious

Comment

Is this on acreage? $200/sqft seems quite high. You can live in a nice part of Dallas for that kind of money. That being said, I know nothing about Hudson Oaks.

You need to check comps in the area to see sold prices to judge well. Unfortunately a realtor is the only way to get that.

Comment

FSBO is good, if you want to leave a money on the table. PM me if you haven't found a Realtor and let's talk and I will see what we can do to sell your house.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by DFWPI; 04-13-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          Is this on acreage? $200/sqft seems quite high. You can live in a nice part of Dallas for that kind of money. That being said, I know nothing about Hudson Oaks.

You need to check comps in the area to see sold prices to judge well. Unfortunately a realtor is the only way to get that.
                          Yes it's on 2 acres

Comment

I too wanted to sell our place, getting to the point we could triple our money but then we realized we wouldn’t be able to afford an upgrade. So just make sure you have a place to land once it sells.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                              I too wanted to sell our place, getting to the point we could triple our money but then we realized we wouldn’t be able to afford an upgrade. So just make sure you have a place to land once it sells.
                              Yes we are building on an acre and a half next door

Comment

Working...
                              X