Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats to the family on your new one. God Bless!

Comment

Makes me want another. He's awesome brother, congratulations to you and your wife! Welcome baby Landon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

congrats. our first is due in March. scared, excited, nervous, happy. i've never felt a more conflicting amount of emotions in my life as i have about the prospect of being a father.

Comment

Congrats Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                      congrats. our first is due in March. scared, excited, nervous, happy. i've never felt a more conflicting amount of emotions in my life as i have about the prospect of being a father.

I can totally relate. Fatherhood will test every emotion you have and then some. I did it 24 and 28 years ago, but I don’t think you’re fully prepared for it each time. Things come more naturally afterward when you’re in caring for baby mode and keep momma comfy mode. All the stuff before can test your faith and emotions to the max. Try to use the internet for basic pointers and tips only. Going down that information overload wormhole can actually be a bad thing and stress you out more.

I keep saying it, but for us, nothing went according to “planned” but everything worked out better than we could have ever imagined. You’ll rise to the challenge when you need to, and be the rock and voice of confidence in the scary or uncomfortable times when momma needs it. Enjoy the ride. Take tons of pics. Document everything.

I say this every time I look at him. I could say it just because I can, but I can honestly say he’s the most beautiful and perfect thing I’ve ever seen.

Comment

Well hot dog!!

Congrats to you both on a good lookin kid. And actually is a good lookin kid.
                        Don't look like most of'em (Winston Churchill )...

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Nothing like having a new baby...

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations on the healthy baby boy! Me and my wife are 4 weeks away from due date on our 3rd boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X