john mccain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

john mccain

not a McCain fan, but best wishes and a speedy recovery.

Fan or not.....huge prayers from my family!! Tough to hear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a fan of Mccain but hope for a recovery. At least this might finally convince him to end his political career. (hopefully that didn't come off bad).

Comment

The man is a true American hero and patriot, but the last 6-8 months he has been off the rail a little bit. I do wish him the best and hope for a swift and complete recovery.

Comment

Ted Kennedy had that also I believe. Resign now and let your Cadillac plan work.

Comment

john mccain

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
            The man is a true American hero and patriot, but the last 6-8 months he has been off the rail a little bit. I do wish him the best and hope for a swift and complete recovery.

Best wishes. I believe you meant 3-4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Not a fan of Mccain but hope for a recovery. At least this might finally convince him to end his political career. (hopefully that didn't come off bad).
              It did t come off bad. Now what ima 'bout to say likely will.....

Deep down, this makes me long for an epidemic of brain cancer in congress. It might help explain the bs for the past 2 decade AND we might could start with a clean slate.

But I do hope he recovers (& retires, then we all win)

Comment

Prayers up for a full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Prayers sent and enjoy your retirement Sen. McCain. You deserve it! Thank you for your service.

Comment

A couple weeks back, it was commented on this forum that McCain was "slipping" due to incoherence during testimony. I suppose we now know why. While his Senatorial stint has been deplorable, his military service is truly heroic and rightly deserves our admiration. For that, I wish him a full recovery. That being said, things happen for a reason and it is time to hang up the cleats...

Comment

I respect the guy. Tough road ahead for him and the family.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                        Best wishes. I believe you meant 3-4 years.
                        6-8 years
                        Hopefully the surgery fixed him

Comment

I work in medical
                          A GBM like he has is one of the most aggressive tumors I have ever dealt with and if he comes out unscathed it will be a miracle
                          Bad deal for him and family

Comment

Thanks for his service and endurance for his country.
                            Lousy and ****ty politician who assisted in causing the country he loves harm.
                            Regardless, Prayers for healing, recovery, and peace.

Comment

Prayers sent. True patriot.

Comment

Working...
                              X