Kids Chinese four wheeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids Chinese four wheeler

Anyone had any luck with them? I have a hard time paying...or not gonna pay $4500 for a named brand 50cc or 90cc kids four wheeler. But considering one if these Chinese jobs if they will last 3-4 years. Anyone here had any experience good or bad with them?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes. I've had one for many years for my kids. They are just as good as the Honda they stole the design from

Comment

We had one several years back and our kids brutalized that thing for a few years. It rattled and was all beat up but still worked. Definitely a lot rougher riding that our little 90cc Yamaha.

We got $450 worth out of it

Comment

SunLs I believe is the brand of the one I have. My grandson still rides it

Comment

Yes. Bought a “125”cc for my son about 4 years ago. He has used and abused it and still running good. Heck I even ride it some around the hood. I did have to put new carb on it due to sitting up for about a month. Easy fix and $20 was running again. For $500 bucks I went into it thinking if he got a couple years out of it that would be worth it.

Comment

Bought a 50cc one for the grandkids about 10 years ago. They rode the **** out of it for 4 years, and I donated it to the goodwill to get some extra money for them. It was basic, but fun and we never had a bit of trouble with it.

Comment

My kid has one and it’s great. The problems occur when it sits for a
              Long time

Comment

Don’t have a 4 wheeler, but we have a dirt bike. That thing is like the energizer bunny. Went through several tires but that little engine keeps on going. It was already used when I bought it for $100.

Comment

Who sells these?

Comment

We bought 2 of them for our grandsons. They have run the heck out of them and they have performed very well. I have them adjusted so they do not have their full power capabilities (adjustable throttle cable stop) so they can't over do it... Plus these came with a remote kill switch that they know if they "break any of my rules" I push the button and they're dead in the water so to speak... When the little carbs get dirty or if you don't run the gas out of the carbs and they get laqured up, you can buy a whole brand new one for less than TEN BUCKS!! Plus it takes about 15 minutes to change them out.
                    I bought the 125 cc version and I'd buy 'em again in a heartbeat.
                    I got 'em from a place on FM1314 in Porter off 59 west a little ways.

Comment

You will get more of your money back when you decide to sell if you buy a name brand. Might look for a great condition, used, name brand one and let someone else take the loss from buying new.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                        Who sells these?
                        x2....wonder where I could find them around Houston area...the sunls?

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                          My kid has one and it’s great. The problems occur when it sits for a
                          Long time

This. We have 2 currently. Get extra $10 carburetors from amazon.

Comment

This is where I got mine. Other friends have gotten them here too... Usually have plenty of inventory to pick from.

Comment

We had two for several years. Kids drove the heck out of them. Parts are cheap. Can find parts on amazon. Everything you could need. I rode em to from time to time. I’m 6’1” 220#. Good buy for the $$ IMHO.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Working...
                              X