Kroger rant !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kroger rant !

Is it just me . I get to where I hate going in there. Alot of mornings I like to go pick up some turkey, bottle of water and some fruit. There are no checkers they want you to be the checker, weight my fruit takes forever to check out. And that stupid f n Kroger card. Come on HEB!! As y'all say rant over.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

fall 2019, the corner of North park and 59.

Comment

I haven't been in a Kroger in years. I absolutely despise going grocery shopping. Most of my shopping is done at Sam's Club. And what I can't get there comes from Albertsons. Most of the big grocery retailers have become a cluster f#$k of stupidity and idiocy.

Comment

We just had a rant session this morning about Kroger and self checkout. Our local Kroger has 18 self checkouts and 4 regular.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Is it just me . I get to where I hate going in there. Alot of mornings I like to go pick up some turkey, bottle of water and some fruit. There are no checkers they want you to be the checker, weight my fruit takes forever to check out. And that stupid f n Kroger card. Come on HEB!! As y'all say rant over.

Your area Kroger self checkouts must be challenging....

Comment

Our Kroger here is doing the same thing. The have 12 self check outs and only one or two normal cashiers. I avoid it unless I just need one or two things. This Kroger is unfavorable for lots of other reasons, too. There is one a few miles away that's great.

Comment

1st world problems

Comment

They spent millions on that self checkout system. The only way to FORCE you to use them and pay for the system is by not having cashiers around in the mornings.

Exactly why I will not use Kroger. HEB and Brookshire Bros. for me.

Comment

Self checkout is so easy a caveman can do it..

Comment

HEB is still the best but getting more like Kohl's with the coupons and "sale" prices on everything.

I can't stand Randalls. Order total is $198 until the wife scans her Randalls card and then total is $37.50 LOL And there's no way to know how much you were charged for any one item (unless you buy one thing).

Comment

Our local Kroger is great. You don't like the Kroger card? I fill up my truck once or twice a month at a considerable discount....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Your area Kroger self checkouts must be challenging....
                        They are Smart. Azz [emoji23]

Comment

I wish we had an HEB up here

I do self check out every time at Kroger because I hate that they put every item in a separate bag. The only annoying thing about self check out is waiting for someone to pretend to check my id to buy beer and wine

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            fall 2019, the corner of North park and 59.
                            Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                              Self checkout is so easy a caveman can do it..
                              I don't know. There's some folks at Walmart that test that theory mighty hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X