This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Mond had 430 yds against the best d-line in the nation. Not bad...

Just checked the box score and for the most part...it looks like they manhandled the Dabo’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      Only aggy would claim that they manhandled a team and they are a top 5 team after losing.... talk about LOL!!

Didn’t man handle, but did go toe to toe. I was really thinking that Clemson defensive line was going to have Mond rattled by the end of the 1st quarter and he’d have 4 INTS by the time the game was over. He showed poise and made plays. It’s only one game, but there’s plenty to be positive about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        USC stinks, Texas can win that game.

I just noticed Tree was sticking it in their rear.

Comment

Where the hell is my avatar quackaddict? I’ll take a zebra from the game tonight slipping a bag of cash in his pocket with a Clemson logo on it Or our kicker shanking a 26 yarder...

Paul.... Not looking forward to playing you guys in 2 weeks. Bama looks like a much better team and it could get ugly fast

Comment

USC is dreadful. Texas wins a close one next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
              Relax. I was just pointing out the fact that a die hard aggy fan paid for LHN....

It comes with the SEC network on direct TV

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                It comes with the SEC network on direct TV

Again.... obsession noted

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Just checked the box score and for the most part...it looks like they manhandled the Dabo’s.

The dagger looking back was a play where Mond picked up a first with his legs in the red zone, cramped and sat out one play. Starkel comes in and gets stripped dropping back to pass and Clemson goes on to score.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Well, I will correct myself. He looks pretty good, over 400 yds.

Ags actually looked really good. For once they looked like a SEC team, fought all the way to the end.

Bad play call for the 2pt
                    I agree....Mond has improved a ton since last year. I’m on board with it....not happy with the loss and it’s no moral victory to only lose by 2, especially when we missed a chip shot FG to start the game. That game could have gone either way....refs missed calls both ways, just not our time, but we are closer than a lot of people thought and I guarantee you we got some people’s attention.

Comment

I can appreciate this:

Jimbo Fisher: "I love the passion of the people here. It disappoints me I couldn’t make a call to win the game."

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Give it a rest on the horns....they won, we lost. Both 1-1. Lot of season left for both.
                        The most rational post of the night.

Texas won ugly, y’all lost prettily.

Are y’all “back” as someone posted earlier, and is Texas doomed as many have stated?

We’ll see. Lot of football left to play.

Comment

Didn’t man handle, but did go toe to toe. I was really thinking that Clemson defensive line was going to have Mond rattled by the end of the 1st quarter and he’d have 4 INTS by the time the game was over. He showed poise and made plays. It’s only one game, but there’s plenty to be positive about.

Hang another Natty on the wall

Comment

No doubt. They played a hell of a game and Mond was impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                              The dagger looking back was a play where Mond picked up a first with his legs in the red zone, cramped and sat out one play. Starkel comes in and gets stripped dropping back to pass and Clemson goes on to score.

That’s the ONE play I’d like back.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                I can appreciate this:

Jimbo Fisher: "I love the passion of the people here. It disappoints me I couldn’t make a call to win the game."

I love our new coach!!

Good “W” tonight Chad....was it ugly? Who cares....it was Tulsa and it’s a win!!

Comment

Working...
                                X