Club Car Precedent w/Alltrax 400amp controller stock 3.3 motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Car Precedent w/Alltrax 400amp controller stock 3.3 motor

I have 400amp Alltrax controller with stock 3.3 HP motor on my 2013 Club Car Precedent.

The controller is programmable. Here are my settings. I want to get as much as I can out of the motor without causing it any harm.

Here are my current settings.

Comment

Timm, what voltage are you running? 36 or 48? Also, The motor can be an indicator of potential speed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post

Talked to Ron at Alltrax. He sent me a new file for my setup. The new settings are noticeable for 3.3HP motor. Now I want to get a bigger motor. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
            Talked to Ron at Alltrax. He sent me a new file for my setup. The new settings are noticeable for 3.3HP motor. Now I want to get a bigger motor. [emoji16]
            Which Alltrax do you have? I am about to upgrade mine but I think I am going to get the knob with the different modes so I can set one for the lease, and the other for the street for our neighborhood use. Do you have the knob?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
              Which Alltrax do you have? I am about to upgrade mine but I think I am going to get the knob with the different modes so I can set one for the lease, and the other for the street for our neighborhood use. Do you have the knob?

Xct for a club car
              No knobs

Comment

Working...
              X