Poacher Reward!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    I have a feeling the GW aren’t looking into this case any more than a 100” deer taken the same way.

Skinny
    If it were 271" it would certainly get more attention

Comment

I know who it is but Im waiting until the reward gets a LOT larger for this cold case!

Comment

Op do you have a sample of dna from dead deer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
          Op do you have a sample of dna from dead deer?

Yep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awesome just curios what form, or is it a profile?

Comment

He was a breeder buck, tagged and all.

Comment

So you have a profile from the ranch where you bought the deer?

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                  So you have a profile from the ranch where you bought the deer?

Yep he was raised on the ranch I’m on.

Comment

Edit: I misread the question. My bad!

Comment

The other day my son shot a deer and I had to drag it a long way to get to a field to get the truck to it. Anyway while I was dragging it I said to myself “I wonder how hard it is to drag a deer by the tip of the antlers?” So I tried it and you know what the antlers were actually further away from my body and made it easier to walk...defiantly different but next time you guys shoot a deer try it because it is very possible to drag a deer out this way.
                      Last edited by hog smacker; 12-12-2017, 11:28 PM.

Comment

In for future updates

Comment

Originally posted by hog smacker View Post
                          The other day my son shot a deer and I had to drag it a long way to get to a field to get the truck to it. Anyway while I was dragging it I said to myself “I wonder how hard it is to drag a deer by the tip of the antlers?” So I tried it and you know what the antlers were actually further away from my body and made it easier to walk...defiantly different but next time you guys shoot a deer try it because it is very possible to drag a deer out this way.

I’ve done that before also. I don’t even understand why this is part of this discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                            I’ve done that before also. I don’t even understand why this is part of this discussion.

I know what its like to have a prized deer poached. It is the same feeling you get when you get anything else stolen that you worked hard to obtain. It just plain sucks. But.....posting this is going to draw out peoples opinions, sarcasm and thoughts....its a chat board....someones stupid remarks may be something you had not thought about and could lead to you getting the jerk and closure...

PS. Maybe try offering Bitcoins as a reward!

Comment

Originally posted by Parker1 View Post
                              I know what its like to have a prized deer poached. It is the same feeling you get when you get anything else stolen that you worked hard to obtain. It just plain sucks. But.....posting this is going to draw out peoples opinions, sarcasm and thoughts....its a chat board....someones stupid remarks may be something you had not thought about and could lead to you getting the jerk and closure...

PS. Maybe try offering Bitcoins as a reward!

I understand what you’re saying, but I still don’t understand why it happens. Don’t get me wrong, suggesting I find the body isn’t a stupid idea and it’s something I intend to do, but its not going to help solve the problem.

Comment

Man. These lil nancys and their knitting circle are unbearable. Except for our good ribbing on the college football thread I dont see why these guys act this way.
                                Im sure this post will get their miss me jeans all in a wad and they will be here shortly.
                                Anyway, sorry with the rant and good luck in your search.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X