Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need to get out, been almost 6 weeks for me

Comment

I lied!!! Nautical Mile Marine at Palestine has as good a deal you will find on them anywhere. That's where I got mine! The seats are awesome!! Comfortable and don't sweat in em in the summer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        Picked up a double seat base today!! Gonna be nice for brushpiles and winter spider rigging!! Every time I spent $$$ on crappie stuff I think of my buddy that told me back in 2001 you can be crappie fishing for $30!! I think that was about $30k ago!!![emoji2]

Wouldn't change a thing!!![emoji41]

Where's the beer holders??

Comment

Anybody care to share what artificial lure youre using for crappie? Want to fish for the at lake Georgetown some. Don't really have anywhere to buy minnows and keep them alive overnight. Thanks

Comment

Lots of stuff will work! It's location more than the bait! That said. Black and chart and white and chartreuse Bonehead stump bugs have been good last 2 weeks on Fork. Idk why they wouldn't work down there.

Comment

37 keepers today at Lake Aquilla and about that many sand bass.

Comment

Originally posted by chief262 View Post
                37 keepers today at Lake Aquilla and about that many sand bass.
                That's awesome!
                How deep?

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  That's awesome!
                  How deep?

18 to 24 feet, we were up by the dam. Could have limited out but we're playing with new electronics!

Comment

Originally posted by chief262 View Post
                    18 to 24 feet, we were up by the dam. Could have limited out but we're playing with new electronics!
                    Thanks! Can't wait for it to cool off so I can get back on the water. Heat kills me.

What kind of electronics did ya get?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      Thanks! Can't wait for it to cool off so I can get back on the water. Heat kills me.

What kind of electronics did ya get?
                      Hummingbirds Helix 9 main 5 on the bow, Minn kota ultrex trolling motor. Having issue with trolling motor switching to the foot pedal from the stay on way point. Works with the remote but not with the pedal.

Comment

Made a quick trip this afternoon to BP with my wife and daughter. Quality over quantity....if you caught one it was 12" minimum.

Comment

Awesome slab!!! I still haven't got my daughter on the boat and she's 5! She says fish are stinky like boys! Hard to argue that logic!! Headed to CC!! Go look for slabs in the washing machine!!!

Comment

Pay the man!!! Fished Crappie Fishing Fools today on Cedar Creek! Tough day! We finished 3rd out of 42 teams but they had a seperate kids division and little man won it! They weighted in 5. He had those by 915 and took a nap! $155 to fish a couple hours, eat snacks, and take a nap!! Pretty good payday for a 7 year old!!![emoji2]

Comment

That made me laugh Slew! Congrats to the young man.

Comment

Little man is at summer camp at Pine Cove this week! Picked him up this afternoon with the boat in tow! 5 minutes to the Villages and we were slinging fish in the boat!!

Comment

Working...
                                X