No announcement yet.

Never Forget.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wore a special welding hat today for all the fallen. May God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Our nation has surely forgotten. NEVER show the footage on TV, NEVER show the pictures on TV...……...really sad and poor decision making by our so-called leaders!
      I had two acquaintances that died in Tower 1 on that day, both were traders and good friends of my sister. Horrible day that should truly live in infamy!!!
      [ATTACH]924001[/ATTACH]
      Yep, the entire world has been afraid of offending muslims since that day. I don't get it.

Comment

That was my first day as a professional fireman. Checking out a brush truck when the LT. Called me into the building. I would not go thinking they were going to do a little hazing on the new guy. He finally insisted I come in and mentioned a plane crash into the building. first thing I saw was the clear blue sky. I mentioned terrorist attack and moments later the second plane hit.

Comment

The news doesn’t cover much of this in video and commentary but they cover the snot out of any gun violence or police infraction. They’re all bags of dookey.

Comment

Bald eagle swoops in to join firefighters' 9/11 tribute in Minnesota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X